𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖍 𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 .

(𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖍 𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗)

▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ 𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗦 𝗗𝗨𝗕𝗢𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗛𝗜𝗠𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙. The male sat in his black Camaro waiting for Angela Webber to get out of her house and make her way to his car so they could both go to school. When the half-human was finishing taking a shower he saw his phone with a notification indicating that Angela needed a ride because of something about her mother taking her car to work as her mom's car was at the car dealership.

So, that is what Elias is doing now waiting for his best friend to get out of her house.

As Elias glanced around the neighborhood he couldn't help but get lost in his thoughts. The half-vampire thought back on his father's last words he spoke to him. The father and son duo haven't spoken a word since the disagreement that occurred on Saturday morning about the Bella situation. Elias knew his father was right about the circumstances of him and Bella forming a friendship being risky. 

Elias understood the danger for him and Bella but to be precise he didn't care for the danger. He wanted to be next to her and protect her but also show her the world that was full of music, art, and culture. He wanted to travel with her and take her on adventures that she's never been on.

He wanted to give her anything she desired.

And he will.

However, Elias needed to come to reality because deep down he wasn't normal like her. Elias Dubois wasn't a human that will grow old and later on die. He was forever going to stay in the body of an 18-year -old male and just repeat the cycle that he's been doing for the past years.

Traveling and keeping his secret hidden was all he knew. But the difference now is that he wanted somebody to accompany him on his travels. Elias wanted someone that wasn't his father and more so a lover and someone he liked being with. Elias was never a person to be in a relationship but for Bella Swan, he would do anything.

Relationships for Elias were not something he strictly liked because he was always on the move and had many secrets that no human being could keep up with. Moreover, he was a vampire. Another thing that Elias didn't like about the relationships other than him being a vampire is that it just wouldn't work for him.

He couldn't see himself with a person and living happily ever after. The hybrid wouldn't want what happend to his father to happen to him because he already blames himself for the tragic thing that happened to his mother and he wouldn't like to add more trouble to his mind.