𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝖘𝖆𝖉 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

(𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝖘𝖆𝖉 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗)

▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗙𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬. And it was also the meal Elias often forgot to consume. However this time Elias was early in the morning making his way to his favorite diner that he loved so much. The hybrid decided it was time for him to get breakfast for Charlie just like the old times when every morning the boy would go to the police station and give the sheriff his breakfast.

Freshman Elias knew sheriff Swan lived alone and was too busy taking care of the city of forks to make himself food so Elias made it his job to deliver breakfast every morning to Charlie Swan. And now he was getting breakfast for Bella. Today what Elias had planned was to go to the Swan's residence and have breakfast with them. After that, he and Bella will go pick up Jacob and ride motorcycles or at least teach Bella how to as she was the only one who didn't know how to ride one.

With Elias having a schedule in his mind he grabs the car keys that were on his nightstand and makes his way downstairs only for him to bump into his father. Elias looks at the vampire and gives his dad an awkward smile "Morning" the boy asserted. The atmosphere between the son and father duo was extremely silent. The only thing Marcellus Dubois did is watch his son start playing with his car keys and avoid his golden eyes.

Marcel knew very well where his son was heading out. Marcel knew Elias was seeing Isabella and it was not the first time they had been seeing each other. Marcellus knew the danger Elias posed to the human girl and himself. "Be safe" was the only thing Marcellus said back and made his way to the kitchen. Elias clears his throat and nods before walking out of his house and going inside his car.

The Dubois hybrid knew his father wanted to talk about the Bella situation and how he needed to stay away from her. Elias knew very well he was a danger to Bella but he would never in his life hurt Isabella Swan and always be there to protect her. Even then Elias didn't know how to talk about his feelings toward Bella to his dad.

The half-vampire didn't even comprehend how his father would deal with him having feelings for Bella. Elias was never a thinker and the situation with his father and Bella just made him feel strange. Elias then turned on his car and drove away from his house to The Carver Cafe dismissing his thoughts.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹▫ ▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

Knocking on the door of the Swan's residence Elias held a bag that contained the breakfast Charlie, Bella, and he was going to devour in a minute. Once again Charlie opens the front door of the house and smiles big at the sight of Elias standing on his porch. "Brought breakfast" Elias cheerfully says and shows the bag to the Sheriff who moves aside from the doorway so Elias can enter his house.