𝐱𝐱. 𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍

TW: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUALLY MATURE THEMES

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

(𝐱𝐱. 𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍)

▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚; 𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗦 𝗗𝗨𝗕𝗢𝗜𝗦 𝗞𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗘𝗫𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗. He was aware they had formed into the shape of werewolves, but as his fast-beating heart pumped at his ribcage, all he could do as of right now is think of his father, Marcellus. If his dad found out that he came across a werewolf, he would automatically take Elias away from Forks, Washington, never to be seen by one again.

Elias Dubois being a hybrid, could never be revealed.

Elias knew the consequences of his secret being exposed and had to be cautious around humans. He had to keep his guard up, especially in a town like Forks where supernatural creatures were not uncommon.

Elias comes to a stop and parks his car in front of a tiny, weathered house with a window box full of marigolds. Jared, in the back, jumps out of the car, with Embry following behind as he admires Elias's car. Elias' gaze moves away from the house and over to Bella, who looks at the two males who keep peering at the car.

"We should go back and make sure Jacobs is okay." Bella's expression caused the two werewolves to snicker. Jared looked inside the car as both Elias and Bella still sat, but his gaze stayed on Bella "I hope Paul gets some teeth in him. Serve him right," he tells her, earning him a smack from his buddy as he shakes his head in disapproval.

"No way," he starts, "Jake's a natural. You see him phase on the fly? I got five, says Paul doesn't touch him." expressed Embry as he reflected on the way Jacob phased into a werewolf earlier today.

As they continue discussing Paul and Jacob's battle, both werewolves start walking to the house, only for them to turn around and see Bella not moving from the car as Elias and Bella seem to be having a conversation.

Elias is leaning in the car with the door open, and Bella is looking up at him, earning Embry to smile at them and say, "Come on in. We won't bite," he announced, and Jared raised his brow as he strode into the house before mentioning to Embry, "Speak for yourself," and peering one last time at the couple.

Elias grabs Bella's hand and squeezes it in comfort as they both follow the guys inside the house. Bella couldn't help but feel a bit nervous, but she was grateful for Elias's reassuring presence.

As they almost stepped foot inside the house, Embry halted at the entrance and turned to look at Elias and Bella. "Oh, hey, about Emily, Sam's fiancee—just try not to stare. It bugs Sam," he informs.