𝐢𝐯. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖏𝖊𝖈𝖙

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 .

(𝐢𝐯. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖏𝖊𝖈𝖙)

▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ 𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬. Elias really didn't know if Isabella Swan or more so Bella like she prefers to be called is going to attend his Welcome Back Party. When he had invited her to the party the girl really didn't say much if she was going or not. It was a mystery to him. But he for sure hoped she was attending because he did want to know more about the lonely brunette than just what people spoke about her to him.

There was something different about the Swan girl that captivated him than any other girl or boy has. Elias has traveled and lived all around the world making him meet new people every time. Yet, the sad lonely brunette girl he first made eye contact with, in class was all he wanted to get to know.

It was not about the sweet smell of blood that she consumed, it was more of wanting to understand her. Isabella Marie Swan intrigued Elias Dubois and that's something that's never happened in his somewhat fifty years on earth.

The hybrid had messed around with females and males but not enough to know them and be more. It was also dangerous to be intimate with a human as he was part vampire. However, Elias Dubois was very accountable for whom he slept with and he also knew how to control his vampire side when it came to that.

Though no matter how much Isabella Swan intrigued him.

The hybrid craved to know the real Isabella Marie Swan. From the moment he first made eye contact with her. Elias could see the sadness, grief, pain, and suffering that endured her. It was a similar pain that he was so familiar with. The pain in her eyes was the similar grief his father always had in his golden eyes because of his deceased mate.

So that's why the hybrid had a plan in bringing back the old Bella back that many people have missed but also to bring a new side of her. The first step of his plan is inviting her to the party. The party was a great way to get loose and forget about your problems. It was a tactic that many people use to dismiss things.

Elias put on a dark maroon plain shirt as he stared at his mirror and rapidly ran his fingers into his soft brown hair and departed from his room but not before grabbing his black backpack and a random jacket. He strolled down the stairs and made his way towards the basement, he opened the door and walked towards a white medium size refrigerator. The blue-eyed hybrid unlatched the door and grabbed a blood bag.

When it came to blood bags the half-vampire preferred O positive but the supernatural wasn't a peaky drinker when it came to blood. Marcellus once told Elias that when Deliah was pregnant with him, the woman wouldn't drink animal blood as the blood didn't stay in her system. However, human blood and more precisely O positive were her favorite to consume.