𝐯. 𝖆 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 .

(𝐯

(𝐯. 𝖆 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞)

▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥. The only thing Elias could hear around the school was people gossiping about the party happening today at Jessica's place. He for sure knew the word was going to spread as it was a small town but he was surprisingly stunned when many people came up to him saying that they'll be at the party. Like if he was the one hosting it. He was also bewildered when many freshman girls that he didn't even recognize started walking up to him with presents in their hands and kissing him on the cheek while cheering "Welcome back, Elias!".

It, of course, made a whole humiliation for him because everyone that was in the hallways at that moment immediately quit talking and walking. Simply for them to pay attention to the scene that was happening in front of them in the middle of the halls of the school.

Word also got out that the freshman also went to the teacher that everyone has a crush and gifted him a gift basket.

The only funny thing that came from that was Jessica yelling at the freshmen to run along. Elias walked side by side with Eric as they made their way to his car but they got interrupted by the one and only Jessica Stanley stopping them from moving "Remember at 8:00 the party starts" she announces making the hybrid give a thumbs up and stroll away with Eric by his side not wanting for the conversation to last long.

Eric looked over at his friend and chuckled, producing Elias to turn to him as they continued walking "What?" he asserts. The Asian male looks into Elias's blue orbs and says "When is Jessica going to get the hint that you and her aren't going to happen?. I mean this has been going on since freshman year? ".

Elias thinks about that statement because he knew very well that he had given many clues to the small girl and he even notified her multiple times that she and him are never ever going to go on a date. Plus their circle of friends had also opened their mouths on that topic.

However, thinking back to the various times they talked to one another, Jessica was only drooling at him. You could say every time he would converse with Jessica the conversation would go in one ear but out the other ear on her part.

It was like Elias didn't tell her several times that he wasn't interested.

Elias wasn't even sure if the girl actually possessed feelings for him because of the many years he had gotten to school. The girls would always follow him like a lost puppy just because he was good-looking and wanted to sleep with him and the male knew it was a perk of being a hybrid. Even when he first arrived at the small school of Forks, Washington, Eric had told him that Lauren and Jessica had made a bet on who could date the new handsome boy that everyone has been chattering about.