𝐯𝐢. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖛𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖙

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 .

(𝐯𝐢. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖛𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖙)

▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬, 𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗦 𝗗𝗨𝗕𝗢𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗣𝗧 𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟𝗬. He didn't even get a headache after the aftermath that happened yesterday night. But then again, he didn't consume a lot of alcohol at the party. After all, that was all thanks to Isabella Swan for keeping his mind busy in trying to look for her. Elias's full attention was on the shy brunette and he didn't even mind it. He had a good time hanging out with her and he wouldn't change it for anything in the world.

He loved how her brown-flowy hair swayed in the air and how her eyes sparkled when she was having fun. He cherished the smile that had formed in her lips when they danced together. It was so magical when he didn't catch a glimpse of the sadness that endured her regularly. In their moment Bella doe's-eyes was just calm as if there was not a care in the world.

And Elias loved that.

It was just the two of them and everything was special. It was a memory Elias will conserve in his forever lifetime of living because he had eternity to live. Something, yet, he didn't know how to feel about it. When the half-vampire first found out that he was no longer going to develop in appearance at the age of 18 he simply was speechless.

He didn't know how to understand because all his existence he's been growing so rapidly that he didn't know what youth is. He didn't know how to withstand everything because ever since Elias was on his mother's stomach he was still growing and growing.

And now for everything to stop at the age of eighteen was strange. Elias was now fifty-something years old. He didn't take tabs on his age because it was the day he killed his mother and so he never celebrates his birthday.

However, no matter how old he was, the not-aging part still seemed off to him. But deep down Elias knew he was going to get used to it like his pessimistic father did and other vampires roaming around the world.

After Elias had left the Swan's residences he went back home and not to the party. His father was completely surprised his son returned at 11:00 pm instead of his usual hour when a party is involved. Elias Dubois' typical hour was between 3:30 am and 3:00 pm. It just depended if he was too wasted and stayed the night at a friend's house.

Elias got up from his bed and let out a yawn as he stretched his arms and went downstairs to where his father was already up reading the newspaper of today. "Morning" the hybrid announces as he walks straight to the fridge and to the pantry where his favorite cereal sat waiting for him to be devoured.