𝐱𝐱𝐱. 𝖍𝖞𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖉

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

(𝐱𝐱𝐱. 𝖍𝖞𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖉)

▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ 𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗔 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗦𝗘𝗘. There she stood in shock as her eyes examined Elias Dubois. He stood on his knees with blood smeared on his lips as empty blood bags spread around him. Her brown eyes locked within his crimson orbs. She couldn't help but feel a shiver run down her spine as she realized the true extent of his thirst for blood, yet she couldn't bring herself to look away from his intense gaze.

As he slowly rose to his feet, the human girl was panting and trying to catch her breath while she looked at him with a mix of fear and concern. It was clear something had taken over the Elias she knew, as his gaze showed a whole other side of Elias she had never met before.

With one last drink of blood, Elias threw the blood bag on the ground, earning Bella's shocked expression. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and let out a deep sigh. His gaze moved away from her doe eyes and over to the pumping pulse her neck provided. Suddenly, in a flash, Elias was standing in front of Bella.

Bella's heart skipped a beat as she felt Elias' breath on her face. "I can't keep pretending anymore," he whispered, before closing the distance between them and pressing his lips to hers. Taking her by surprise, Bella could taste the metallic taste of blood, but she didn't care as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back with equal fervor, and she ignored the many different thoughts about what kind of supernatural species he was.

Elias Dubois was not human; that was all Bella could comprehend as they broke their passionate kiss. The girl was out of breath. She looked into his eyes and saw a glint of something otherworldly—a hint of the truth that he had been keeping from her.

She knew then that her life would never be the same again.

Elias leaned his head into her forehead, not saying much, making Bella break the silence "Elias?"

Isabella whispered and noticed Elias was in a trance as he caressed her neck. His soft touch made her feel alive, and she couldn't resist the urge to lean in closer to him, closing her eyes as she let out a soft sigh of contentment, forgetting the scene that was in front of her.

However, the moment was interrupted as Elias flew away from her and into a wall. She opened her eyes in shock, realizing that Elias was no longer there. She quickly scanned the basement to see what had happened to him, only to meet Marcellus Dubois.
Elias's father stood in the middle between her and the hybrid, whose skin was stained with blood.