𝐢𝐱. 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

(𝐢𝐱. 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘)

▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗛 𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗛𝗜𝗧 𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗦 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗔 𝗦𝗡𝗜𝗙𝗙 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥. Elias laid out on the ground that was filled with sand while next to him stood a girl in the same position as him, but her face was directed in his direction, admiring his looks instead of the sun like he was doing. Isabella watched as the sun's rays hit Elias' holy face, causing him to gleam and appear even more attractive, if that was even possible. Today, for the first time in months, the sun decided to come out in Forks, Washington, and both Elias and Bella were delighted for their skin to ultimately touch the warmth of the sun.

They had been waiting for this moment for a long time, and they knew that it was the perfect opportunity to spend the day outdoors and enjoy the beauty of nature. A trait Elias and Bella have discovered about each other is their common love for the sun.

Both teens loved the way the sun provided heat for their pale skin. Elias once mentioned to Bella how he enjoyed spending his summers at the beach, while Bella shared her passion for hiking and exploring new places under the sun. They both agreed that there was something magical about basking in the warmth of the sun's rays.

The hybrid cherished the sun and was very pleased with the wind howling in his ears while the ocean swayed from side to side.

Isabella, on the other hand, let out a smile at how happy she was now. She was comfortable each time she breathed next to Elias. She didn't have a care for the world and only looked after herself and Elias.

She enjoyed the peace and tranquility of the moment, feeling grateful for Elias' presence in her life. She knew that with him by her side, she could conquer any obstacle that came her way.

When she was with Elias Dubois, she felt free, and a wave of strength appeared, and right now her mind was filled with Elias and her. "Done staring?" announced Elias with a grin as he caught Bella in the act of gawking at him.

As Elias opened his eyes and adjusted to the lighting of the sun hitting his eyes, he turned his head right and made eye contact with a blushing Isabella Swan "I wasn't staring," she said, her smile still on her lips.

Elias chuckles and nods understandingly: "Apologies, Miss Swan, are you done admiring my beautiful, charming, intriguing, handsome face?" He released, making Bella let out a giggle.

One thing that Isabella loved about Elias was how he brought something new to her. Elias brought a brave, courageous, cheerful, and outgoing person out of her.