𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

(𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍)

▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ 𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗨𝗡 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗪, two figures in bed were tangled in each other's arms. The soft rays illuminated their peaceful expressions, casting a warm glow on their entwined bodies. Elias' eyes opened, and he caught a glimpse of Bella's eyes closed, still asleep. He softly smiled at her and gently brushed a strand of hair away from her face. As he admired her serene beauty, a wave of gratitude washed over him, knowing that he was lucky to have her by his side.

Scenarios from last night came rushing through the hybrid head, recalling everything that went down yesterday. Bella had found out about what he really is and his father. Elias remembered the mixture of shock and confusion on Bella's face when she discovered his true identity. He replayed the moment in his head and didn't like the way she had to see him all high on blood.

Elias glanced over at Isabella's clock on the nightstand and began slowly getting up, not trying to disturb her sleep. He put on his shoes and began to dress himself, ready to exit her room before she woke up and found him in her room.

However, the universe had other plans for the hybrid as he heard a whisper coming from the girl who was supposed to be asleep, "Elias?" Elias froze in his tracks, his heart pounding in his chest. He turned towards Isabella, feeling a mix of fear and curiosity. "Morning, how did you...?" he trailed off, unable to find the right words to express his surprise.

Before the hybrid had time to think, Bella jumped out of bed into his arms, wrapping her arms tightly around him. "I knew you were here," she whispered, her voice filled with relief and affection. Elias held her close, his own emotions overwhelming him as he felt a sense of belonging he had never experienced.

"I know you might not remember much, but I have something to tell you, Bella," Elias exclaimed, watching as Bella moved her head away from his neck to his forehead as they stood face to face, still wrapped in each other's arms.

Elias' blue orbs meet Bellas's brown doe eyes, which he cherishes so much as he mustered the courage to share his revelation. He took a deep breath, hoping that his words would convey the depth of his love and commitment to her.

"Bella," Elias said, and the girl shook her head, already knowing what he was going to say. "I remember," she whispered softly, her voice filled with emotion. She reached out and gently caressed his cheek, a silent affirmation of their unbreakable bond.

"I know what you are," the human girl began. "No matter how confusing it is for me, I want you to know that my feelings for you haven't changed. I may not fully understand everything, but I believe in us and our connection." Elias felt a wave of relief wash over him as Bella's words reassured him that their love could withstand any obstacles they might face.