𝐢𝐢. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖐 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖜𝖓, 𝖔𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 .

( ii

( ii. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖐 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖜𝖓, 𝖔𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓 )

ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▫ ▫ ۪۪۫۫ ؘ ˑ

◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗔 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟𝗔 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗬𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣. Every time they both talked on the phone somehow the conversation didn't end until three in the morning. Meaning is the time when his dad comes back from hunting. He was now regretting not sleeping earlier because he could feel himself shutting down and feel more human than he was supposed to feel. He then remembers why he felt more exhausted as it wasn't just about the sleep. It was because he hadn't consumed breakfast indicating no human blood in his system or human food.

When it came to Elias not drinking blood or digesting human food the hybrid would feel very vulnerable. The half-vampire would have to eat at least three blood bags each week because if he didn't his vampire senses were low and let's just say he somewhat had a problem with his cravings for blood and it would not be a decent scene to watch. So Elias commended what he always did when his blood cravings were too much to handle or he just forgot to eat like today.

He lit up a cigarette.

He knew it was a bad habit as many people told him to quit but it didn't harm him as much as a human did. So why is the point of quitting when his vampire side will easily heal his precious lungs. Plus it helped him forget about his dry throat and empty stomach. Shortly he made a stop at a red light and decided to glance around the streets. Nothing had changed, everything seemed to look like it did before he was last here and then his artic blue eyes widened and shone brightly as he saw his favorite restaurant, The Carver Café. Elias then stopped gawking at the building and looked back at the red light and shifted his eyes towards the restaurant again.

Would it be wrong to show up for the somewhat first day of school, late? He thought to himself and then shook his head as he remembered his father worked at the school but then again his stomach grumbled and instantly he made his decision as he made a turn driving straight towards the café. He smiled at the delicious smell of food already coming from the diner that he didn't feel guilty anymore of being late. His father could understand him being late, right? Like he did know how grumpy Elias is whenever he doesn't have breakfast first thing in the morning. (the most important meal of the day)

Immediately, he got out of his black Camaro and put out his cigarette, and made his way to the entrance. When Elias first stepped foot in the restaurant all eyes were on him as the little bell on top of the door made a noise indicating that a customer had entered. Before Elias had time to move a muscle or take another step he heard a sweet motherly voice coming from far away in the back of the room "It can't be. . . is that my sweet Elias?" the woman questioned.