𝐢. 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

( 𝐢. 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊 )

ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▫ ▫ ۪۪۫۫ ؘ ˑ

▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗧𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗪𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗧𝗢𝗡, 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗞𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗗. Something about the gloomy town made Elias want to come back. Something was pulling him into stepping foot again in the lovely small town called, Forks. Elias didn't know why because during his time traveling around the world with his Father. He has never gone back to the same town again. Sure his time in Forks was relatively short, only living there for about a year. But still, Forks, Washington wasn't so outstanding to Elias as France was to him. Forks Washington was always dark and cloudy, not much sun came into the town, only 31,20 people living there.

Well, now 31,22 people.

On the contrary, he had "friends" during his time in Forks and was very popular around the school but that's how it's always been during his existence and attending school.

He was always the talk of the town no matter the occasion all the attention was on him and his dad. It was always about his appearance or his charm. Elias Dubois didn't mind the talks or the somewhat "friends" he had. But what he did care about the town was the meadow he discovered back in his freshman year and Angela Webber the only true friend he made in the small town and of course the welcoming diner he loved so much. His only true friend, Angela was a girl with glasses who had brown hair and brown eyes. The girl was a shy, tall, down-to-earth human being that could do no wrong to the earth or you.

Angela Webber was the definition of a really nice friend. Angela Webber didn't care about his looks or how much popularity she was going to get for being friends with him. She cared about him for who he was and Elias appreciated that.

Real friends for Elias was not something he made a lot of. Most people just wanted to be seen with him or either sleep with him and later on brag about it.

Now, Elias didn't know how to feel about being back. Yes, he was excited to see Angela in person instead of him chatting by computer or talking to her on the phone. However, his thoughts soon get cut off by his father calling out his name as he stood outside staring at the house they stayed in before moving away. The house wasn't a fancy one like his other houses around the world. The house he was staring at was more homie than elegant. It was a 4 bedroom room with 3 bathrooms and a nice porch to be exact. It portrayed a happy human family.