04

H E L P |돕다

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Your eyes widened so as your mouth to witness a boy in black leather aviator jacket and skinny jeans, at your rescue.

"Yah, keep your filthy hands to yourself. It's not suitable, keeping in mind of your age," he declared firmly. His voice was deep, too deep which you were possibly never heard before. It was raspy too with a little touch of symphony. Overall you seemed to like although his face was yet a secret behind a black mask.

The mentioned drunk man dazed at the guy who deformed his jaws at an instant. He yelled, "Look at your audacity! Young boy, you didn't do this alright."

The masked boyish soul smirked on letting the opposite's threads fly without touching him. "You took the wrong move already. How would you feel if someone touched your wife or daughter in the same way as you along with passing such deceitful comments?" he growled in his decent virtues.

A jet of whisky showered your uniform whereas a few drops landed on the boy's lineaments as you tried to protect him from the untold attack by the smoker. Alcohol trickled down to the floor from your drenched and stained apron. You unclasped your eyes to see the guy swiping off the liquid from his physiognomy. He had a glance at you pitifully. Later his warning gaze dropped at the sinful act of the besotted old chap.

He grabbed a glass full of water and flung it at the person's face straight. "Take that. You deserve something even more. But your age restricts me from any severe harms. Come out of your glass walls, sir."

The middle aged troop of half sensible men hung their heads low out of shame and regret. It was known from their facial vibes that they were slapping themselves within for the disgusting behaves.

The crowd appeared to loosen as the two men also retired outside aften the completion of the payments. The boy accepted his orders from the counter and left before you could captivate him for an honour.

You slightly aired your apron while getting back to the working area and out of the blue, you fished your hand inside the pocket to seize a wet envelope. You tore its edge and stretched out a soaked piece of paper. "Oh no!" you gasped, "My cheque! It's ruined!"

................................

"Ok, thank you sir. Good night," the call was dismissed. Wonho sighed as he settled his back on the cushion backrest of his chair.

You eagerly waited for him to reply and when he did not, you forwarded your question. "What did he say?"

Wonho swallowed the bolus forming inside his muzzle, "He said it's impossible now. He's already on his way to the check in counter. You need to wait till his return. I'm so sorry Y/N-ssi." He shook his head in disappointment.

You breathed, "It's alright. Maybe it was all destined. I can't help it." You lowered your face to graze the ground.

"But you'll join for the dinner treat right?"

"Sorry Wonho-ssi, but I guess I should go home. My granny is alone. Perhaps some other time? Bye, enjoy your meals. See you tomorrow." You bent to you hips and scooted out, feeling miserable.

The sky seemed to charge all its weight upon you. Your shoulders were heavy and tired to soothe your stress. Air blew with invisible levitating ice flakes to force your skin shriek. You sat at the bus stop, waiting for one to come up. Meanwhile you thought to yourself how to earn some money for spending the next whole month. You did not have enough money to afford the medicines for your grandma, if not too much attention is given to your personal wishes. You plucked your phone out from your pocket, scrolled through the recent contacts for searching your mom's number. However another notion creeped into your brain. Your parents were already messed up with their own businesses. How can they help you out at this point? You signed deeply.

Looking up at the sky, you deliberately commenced thinking for a way out. Though it all seemed impossible, you never ceased reckoning for one.

You flopped by the window of the bus, the streetlights waved past you. You rested your temple on the thick glass, letting your warm breaths blur its surface.

...............................

Unlocking the main door, you stole inside your house with stealthy steps. The bed in your grandma's room was filled in. Keeping an eye at the clock, you realised of your late arrival. She was already asleep.

You braced yourself in the normal outfits and advanced to
the scullery. Your meals were ready on top of the buffet. Its sweet odour magnetised your hunger strike. A sticky note from the fridge wall told you that Miss Ailiseu left your house at eight with your dinner on the table. Your tummy growled on sensing the food nearby.

Pressing your lips together, your fingers drew out the chopsticks
and you slurped the soup blankly.

Your room welcomed you with its inner tranquility once you were done with your meals. You picked your laptop and surfed the web, searching for a part time job, atleast to earn a few bugs for spending on food and daily stuffs.

Your eyes flipped through the screen, ultimately landing on a link below 'Kim enterprises'.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello mah sweet souls!!! What's up? Well any guesses for the next part? Drop your thoughts!!