17

I N K   F R E A K |잉크 괴물

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"What the freak is this!" you yelled on spotting the marks on your forehead stating 'Thank you' in block letters. "Is this his gesture of gratitude? How idiotic! Hmph!"

You sprinted to the restroom. The white marble oriented tiles reflected the light rays, brightening the mood. Your hands advanced to a scrub and soap kept on a slab. Continuous scours worked wonders as the ink marks lightened, softened and vanished, leaving a crimson crown on the plate of your forehead. A heavy sigh gushed out of your mouth. "What the hell! Was this too necessary? Atleast I don't die for his appreciation anyways," you pondered while spelling the words in a sarcasm.

Your feet entered the glass boundary of the shower and you turned the knob. Drops of moderately warm water kissed down your throat and frame. They replenished the energy in your cells which you were yet lacking for the partially active brain, a few moments ago. You grabbed the scrubber pretty firmly and ran it across your skin, producing clouds of foam all over. The wet strands of hair on your skull adhered to your nape and shoulders as you sought amusement in the artificial rain. Happiness and peace were what you always looked forward to in every little things which were your so called 'childhood habits' and to be honest, you were too much proud of these characters in you.

You brought yourself out of the bathroom, wrapping a towel around your curves and perched right in front of your vanity.

Your forehead looked devastated with scratches and was swollen red. Maybe you added a bit extra power than what was actually enough for the purpose. A puff strolled through your nosetrils and you started blow drying your hair. The scratches did not magnetise too much of your attentions because your soft bangs were more than capable to hide them perfectly.

"I'm not leaving that jerk. He doesn't deserve my kindness. I'll inform the inspector today for sure," you thought.

"Y/N! Please come down for a moment!"

Mrs.Yoon was here already. Her voice was enough to startle and notify you already for her presence.

"Coming aunty! Just two minutes!"

You braced yourself in a pretty comfy long length sweater with skinny jeans. The strap of your purse encircled your body and you were ready to head downstairs.

Greeting the floorings, you aborted the staircases and advanced towards the room on you left, belonging to your grandma. You twirked your head in to check Mrs. Yoon feeding a capsule to the older lady.

"Good morning aunty. Did you want to say something?" you forced a smile.

Mrs. Yoon shone a bright beam, "Yes, not me, your granny wanted to talk to you. You guys continue, I'll prepare the meals."