15

F E V E R I S H  N I G H T |열광적인 밤

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In a moment, you witnessed your life hanging at the tip of a gun pointer. A massive gulp got stuck in your throat. Legs began to tremble, the knee caps appeared to shake vigorously. A spark of fear washed your whole skeleton at one go.

Soon your eyes met his, the same brown orbs which glowed by the reflecting light rays, just above the masked portion of this face. His eyebrows crumbled into a questioning look. "Y/N?"

And with the next flap of your eyelids, the guy was laying flat on the stone, macking a fuss which echoed in the empty canvas of the street. Motion probably got constricted by the body. It was as if only his lifeless body was what left behind. The shooting steel rested beside his loose palm.

Your lips curled up as you sensed your palpitations calm a little. This was your chance. You wanted to run away immediately but your heart froze your feet. Crouching on his side, you began feeling his skin. It was scorching hot, literally that temperature was burning his entire anatomy. You felt his forehead, cheeks, neck, arms, yet not a single spot seemed to be in a colder accent.

"Aish he's so hot! What should I do?" you bit your edge while processing in your brain cells. "It's the guy from the garage. I don't even know his name. Argh god, please tell me what to do!"

Then the gun sought your attentions. You reached out for it and was amazed at how heavy it was.

"Gun, a real gun! I-" you took a quick glance at his unconscious body. Later you scanned his entire frame for any other life endangering tool, his pockets, shoes, jacket, also you did not hesitate to feel his abs for a clue though it left you with a slight shade of pink on your cheeks. But it was all empty and safe, more likely he was broke since you did not even trace a wallet with him.

"You mister," you shook him cautiously, "Hello!!"

A muffled note escaped from beneath his mask, "Take me home, pl-please..."

You felt bad for his pitiful conditions and suspicious too for his owning a real weapon. Nonetheless, you still did not know if he had its license. Questions mugged up the lobes of your cerebrum and without any prior warning, a warm hand clasped yours. You flinched on noticing his orbs staring at you. Tears were flooding in those sockets who asked for help.

"Help me, Y/N," and his eyelids joined back with the conjunctivae as tear drops slid through his temples.

Anger and sympathy attacked you by doubling their forms. "Yah but tell me your address mister! And what's your name! You don't even have a phone! Can you hear me?"

..................................

A white cab paused before the entrance of a house. Your shoes cascaded down the ride after dealing with the payment methods.