19

G U E S T |손님

G U E S T |손님

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The middle aged adult male of French origin hissed out while rubbing his bottom abs whereas V stroke a deadly smirk. He folded his arms upon his finely built chest as he spoke, " You seem to be more stubborn than the other fuckers. What do you think, you'll be on the safe side with those dirty plays of yours?"

"I was seri-serious. I was only going home," the man spelt his words through gritted teeth.

"Looks like you need a heavy dosage. Sorry to say but your oversmartness is not intoxicating. You'll pay for this."

"But I'm only-"

V shushed the other voice, he bent his knees to sit before the panting crumbled structure on the road, "You're digging your own grave by repeating the same bluff. First soothe yourself then we've the whole day to talk."

Their eyes crashed at the same level, one having a stern shine of pride whereas the other with a deep sea of fear luring its inner surfaces.

Just the next moment, a vibration startled V to fish out his phone. Immediately his hand swiped to accept the call.

"Yes Ruby, I'm on the way."

"Be fast. I've a lot to discuss today. You better not be late."

"Yes don't worry, will be there in 10 minutes. And to be mentioned, I'm bringing up a guest with me." And his smirk deepened.

................................

"Who are you?" asked a woman with candy pink hair, azure eyes and a furious attitude.

"I-I'm John Laurent."

She sniggered lightly, "Won't you like to know who am I?" Her quick witty question sent a chill of uneasy panic down the man's cord. He clamped his lips together while gazing down at the carpeted floor.

"What happened, Mr. John?"

John gulped the bolus of frustration forming inside his mouth. "I-I don't need to know. It is enough for me to guess that you've a tough per-personality," he stammered.

The pink headed female sneered, "Impressive. For the first time a man spoke the truth by not losing himself in the spell of my beauty, which is really really impressive."

"I'm a married man. So I don't really get attracted to women nowadays," John explained without altering the tone of his voice.

"I'm Ruby, if you're curious."

That was Ruby Zhao, an original native of the coastal region of Busan.

She had an extraordinary and very much original attire of dark makeup which was a major element of her resilient disposition. Black tind of eyeshadows, thick heavy eyelashes, blood red lip tint, azure iris lenses, rosy wig of natural rooting, leather back of surrounding her curves and long medicured nails significantly described her way of styling that attracted most men and left them drooling out of their reverie even for a few more minutes after her last sight. A perfect manizer if asked. This not only helped in keeping her age a secret but also made her boldness get highlighted in the crowd. It had its own perks of being cool enough for her brain to generate solution in a snap of her fingers by studying the other person's movements.