13

R A N D O M  T H O U G H T S |무작위 생각

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You trailed to the kitchen door. A sticky note addressing to you, let you know of the current situation. Your grandmother was busy with sound sleep whereas your sizzling food which was kept on the wood, probably grew cold by then.

Your mood reflexed from the sight of dinner, besides your apetite also gave up. Seizing the bowls, you delivered them into the freezer.

Before stepping up the stairs, you had a quick last glance at the old woman who was peacefully breathing on her billet. It was a precious moment for you to cherish after such an hectic run.

You escorted yourself to the wide volume of your room. Moonlight had drenched the wooden flooring. Zephyr blew to hit your face through the open window, fluttering the curtains lightly. You let your hair cells enjoy the breeze for a few seconds till you scrutinised the proud spherical full moon, ravishing among the twinkling stars.. The clouds had started to seperate. Your eyes picturized the satellite feverishly until a yawn escaped your rosy lips.

Your bedtime was already triggered by the menacing rainfall. So you preferred not to extend it anymore. Exchanging your outfits into the floral printed night dress, you sunk into the mattress. All the stress drowning into the bed seemed to gift you some little aches here and there but ultimately, you soothed yourself for the nap.

As your eyelids were close to shut, a shock made them static.

His voice, the strange biker's voice.

"Why did his voice seem different from our meet at the garage? He looks the same although his vocals are way deeper. Was it really him? Besides I think I heard his new voice somewhere before if my ears aren't betraying me but where?"

Well it is important to be mentioned that another mystery has digged its traces in your life, surprisingly. Possibly, its terminology had a long way to go. Maybe your fate was nearby to match its path into that of another. Sometimes it is better not to pretend of unknowing a fact which can become a reason to turn the tables of your life. Now all the strings of your life were not only to be directed in your care, there was a pair of new unseen hands too.

However, your brain cells appeared to ignore your commands at that moment. Instead they were enjoining you to sleep and rest without twitching them for another six hours. Slowly everything blurred out, soon followed by darkness when you finally resolved to enter the sleep mode due to the attack of the soporific environment.

...............................

"Miss Song, here's your pay. Sorry I forgot to give you last day," Suho apologized while running his fingers through his fluffy hair.

You glance at the bundle of notes in his forwarded hand. "But it's not even the time for pay check. What money is that?" you asked, being staggered.

"Uh well you remember that guy from last day? You cleaned his bike."

"Oh him? What's with him though?"

"I don't know why but he asked me to give this to you. Don't worry, this amount won't be deducted from your monthly salary since it is from a customer. You're free to have it."

"I don't want it. You can keep to it to yourself," you urged to stand but was pulled back.

"Hey, I must give this to you or he'll beat me black and blue! He was so desperate while asking me to deliver it. I can't take it," he strangled it inside your fist and walked away prior to your responds, leaving you dombfounded at your respective spot.

You loosened the fingers from the touch of those valuable slits of papers. "Why did he do this? And what about the free lift? Is he pitying me?" a painful smirk crossed your cheek. "It's not his fault though. I'm
an object to be pitied at anyways. I wonder if he will show up today as well. His bike, I mean tiger, was in a pretty messy condition last night." Your expressions softened at the thought.

............................

"Aachhooo! Argh, I hate rainfalls. My tiger, I need to wash him too. Ugh, too bad," V resented, his stretched hand was in search of a couple of tissues.

Bweep bweep!

"Ack, who's this-" he swiped the cacophony from proceeding and apposed the device to his ear. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Yah! What do think you you're doing? This is the forth time I called you!" a voice thundered through the speakers.

"I-" he bit his lips, "I was asleep, I guess. I woke up a minute ago and-"

"What! You've been sleeping till so late? What about the errands?"

"I already have everything in check, don't worry."

"Make sure you maintain all the disciplines or else...you know better. Do I need to remind?"

"I do. I'm on it," he heaved a heavy tiresome sigh as he heard the disconnecting tone.

Throwing his phone aside, he yanked the box of tissues on his lap. "This sucks," he blew his nostrils with a thin layer of paper as he gritted his gums together in annoyance. The harsh pressure on his nose bridge tinted its surface crimson.

Accent of snivels bloated in the atmosphere of his corner.

"All these trouble for that girl, Y/N, and look at that disgrateful brat! She didn't even bother to say thanks."

Dismounting his bed, he advanced towards the door. However, unfortunately his sensitive toe crashed into the leg of a cabinet. Pain burnt the area where he was hurt. He plopped down on his mattress to massage the sore spot. "Ugh, what's this! God, are you trying to kill me.. aachhoo! Huh!" His miserable situation, seemed to cool a bit as the moment peeped into his memory when he pinched the cheek of the sleeping Y/N. A smile creased through his lips which he was bound to hide beneath his large palm.

"I don't know why but I can't let go of that girl. I must be crazy. It hasn't been long since we collided into each other and I already know that she's a big fool."

..............................

"I'm a fool to trust everybody. Am I not granted to be able to experience the real happiness ever?" your eyes became flooded when you continued wiping the metal covering of a car's engine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a week haha. How are you all? Hope everything is in light? Thank you for reading. Please don't forget to vote, comment and share haha. Love ya INFINITE!

안전 유지(Stay safe)

머무르다  금 (Stay gold)

See ya next time!