𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5 - 𝐒𝐤𝐲

That day, after crying my whole eyes, I fell asleep on his bed. The next day too. The day after too. The next week sometimes. He was really helping me in a way, he was the therapist I never went to. I can let out everything to him and he won't judge me, he listens to me like no one ever did. He is that friend I never had, a real one.

I got out of the shower and went to my bedroom, wearing the hoodie I stole from Namjoon's closet while he wasn't in his room. I wore the clothes and went out of my room, closing it behind me.

Of course, there wasn't a morning without seeing Jungkook and getting glared at for no particular reason, since we only had one small fight. I wasn't mad about it anymore, but his childish behavior was getting a little bit annoying. He could just look at me normally and stop glaring all the time.

I arrived downstairs, directly heading into the kitchen. "Good Morning." I softly said, seeing the boys chilling around the table. Some food was there and it smelt so amazing that my belly growled. "Sorry..." I touched my tummy, but sat down between Naomjoon and Jin. I knew they left that place free for me, Namjoon told me that Jin knew I was comfortable with the other boys yet.

"Did you sleep well?" Hoseok took a bite of his French toast, but looked at me. "Because I did. It's sunny today."

"Yes, I had a good night." I genuinely smiled. I took a sip of the hot chocolate, feeing the sweetness of it made me smile. "I felt really tired yesterday, I didn't finish programming the new Tracking device, it takes a lot of time."

"The one you installed is already good. I had no problem using it for the job I had to do and it didn't bother me." He seriously said, but turned his face to properly look at me. "You're really good at that. I thought you were only hacking but you program too."

"I mainly hack, but I am currently practicing my programming skills, but thank you I appreciate it. If you need something just ask." I couldn't stop my smile to grow wider, my pride growing inside. "But just please do not make me overwork myself." I joked, but kept eating.

"I didn't know you could smile like that." Taehyung smiled too. "It's contagious."

"Really?" I chuckled. "It's the first time I smile so much. I usually don't smile at all." I giggled.

"Cute." Namjoon whispered to me, but only startling me, because he said it in my ear. "Did that really scare you?" He laughed

"Yes, I wasn't excepting that." I blushed. "But thank you." He simply showed me his dimples in a small smile.

"Don't smile like this..." I cleared my throat, trying to compose myself. His smile made me feel some type of ways and it wasn't good.

"What? Are you shy?" He teased

"Whatever." I looked away and focused on my food, this situation was awkward and I didn't want to talk anymore. The heat on my face didn't want to fade away. "Can I go outside, please?" I softly looked at the older one.

"What do you need to go outside for?" He put his fork down and turned to me.

"I need to see the sky, to breathe fresh air, buy clothes and things like that. I need other things too." I pleaded with my eyes. I really hoped that he was going to let me out this time.

"Since you worked hard and did a good job these days, you can go out." I clapped and smiled. "But you're going with one of the boys, whoever you want to. Come in my office later, I'll give you my credit card." He nodded and focused again on his food.

"Hyung, you never gave me your credit card, even If begged!" Jungkook complained, feeing dumbfounded. "It's not fair." He mumbled.

"You have your own credit card now, with a lot of money too. I don't see why you're complaining right now."