𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 23 - 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡

"I wish we had time to game together." He tilted his head as he faintly smiled at me. "But we can't. Jin would kill me." He chuckled.

"Why are we unable?" I waited for a response as I sat up straight and stared at him. "I mean, I'm not exactly doing anything spectacular right now. I'm merely learning."

"Yesterday's mission was a total fail, and that wasn't how it was intended to go. We nearly got caught, and I think Jin will kill you." He laughed.

"It's not funny." I bit my lower lip. "I'm sorry for Jin. It wasn't my intention, but I was so upset that I panicked." I rubbed my chin.

"I'm sure it wasn't." He murmured. "The only reason he hasn't gone insane yet is that he knows it's not your fault, but primarily Namjoon's." He prises his lips, as he rubbed his thigh. "On top of that, he didn't even tell Jin that his best friend was your brother, which he knew all along, but proceeded to plan an entire kidnapping just to help his friend without informing him." He laughed. "What if something went wrong? He also included the other boys."

I hummed, but didn't add anything else. Since we were alone, I thought that talking about what happened last night was a good time now. "Jungkook?"

"Hmm?" He rested his back against the chair and spread his legs as he slid down a bit, resting his hands on top of his thighs.

"Why did you say that kissing me would be taking advantage of me yesterday?" I toyed with my hoodie as I looked at him, anxious about his answer.

He stared at me, almost like he didn't except me to me to ask this question and just act like nothing happened. "I..." He cleared his throat.

"You don't have to answer—"

"No, I'll do it." He stood up and walked toward me, not sitting next to me but simply standing in front of me. "I'm not sure why I said that to be honest; it could be the mood. I just wanted to kiss you, but then I realized it would have been selfish." I looked up at him, unsure what to say or whether I should be offended. "And you had a thing with Namjoon, so I didn't know if it was right to do that."

"Okay. I see." I averted my eyes from him and nodded, but I preferred looking down on my thighs, because I felt flustered about it.

"Why? Would you like me to kiss you?" He chuckled as he lifted my chin with his finger so I could look at him.

"What if I wanted you to kiss me?" I didn't avoid eye contact, but instead maintained it as his gaze became more intense after I finished my sentence.

"You don't know what you got yourself into." I don't know how it happened, but his lips landed on mine while his right hand was around my throat.

I'd never felt such soft lips on my own before. I didn't want it to end because it was so gentle and so good. He gently tasted my lips as he sucked and bit my bottom lip. His grip on my throat tightened softly, causing my lips to part, and he took advantage of the opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth, searching for mine.

I, on the other hand, pulled him by his shirt, making him fall on my body, causing me to lay down in the bed. He maintained his weight with his arm, as the other one made its way around my back to hold me closer. He was too close, so close, but I couldn't stop gripping his shirt, trying to pull him closer to me.

He leaned back, looking at me briefly, analyzing my face, before putting his lips against mine again, roughly this time, with more passion. He moaned against my lips as I bit his lips, pulling his hair and pressing my chest against his. "Don't do that." He whispered as he went down my neck, kissing the most sensitive spot of my body, making me accidentally moan.