𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 36 - 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

"How are we going to get rid of twenty-six men?" I whined. "I'm tired and drunk. I don't even know how I managed this. We could've gotten killed."

"I know someone." He went to grab his phone and dialed a number.

"Hyung. I need a favor."

...40 minutes later

"So you're telling me that you two, beat the shit out of twenty-six men together and one woman on the side? How the fuck Jungkook?!" His friend exclaimed, while his men were standing right behind him, waiting to get an order from their boss.

"This bitch pulled up with them and really thought they were going to jump us." He said. "I need you to dump them somewhere. Whatever you need to do, drug them so they won't wake up. Don't kill them though." 

"You can wire me the money, once I send you the picture. Alright?" He wanted to get the job done before receiving the money, which I thought was great.

Jungkook nodded and lightly smiled at him. "Thank you. I knew I could count on you."

"You're like a brother to me, of course I'd do that for you man." He smiled back. "Put them in the van, give them what I told you to and then we're going."

Luckily, no furnitures were broken, expect for the mirror that was in the hallway and a few vases that were thrown against the wall, but other than that, the place didn't look too bad.

"See you, Jaemin."

His friend, Jaemin, left as his mean we're carrying the heavy men out of the flat.

"I have to call Jin and Namjoon tomorrow. We have to talk about this." He typed on his phone and then put it back on the coffee table.

After the men and his friend left, I finally realized how scared I actually was feeling and felt the tears build up in my eyes. I took a breath and started crying heavily.

I was scared to loose Jungkook, when I saw him getting hit, my heart clenched and the only thing I wanted was to protect him, just like last time when I took a bullet for him. I would do it again if needed, even though he would kill me and be mad at me.

All the adrenaline came down and a rush of sadness took over me. "Baby..."

He rushed towards me and took my in his arms. "I'm sorry. I was just...scared." I sniffed and wiped my tears. "It's fine."

"Are you hurt? I didn't even check on you."

"My head hurts." I chuckled in between cries. "Did you see the head-butt I gave him?"

"Yeah." He laughed. "I'm proud of you. You did well. If ut wasn't for you, they would've knocked me out."

"Stop lying. You did most of the job."

"I could've gotten hurt if you hadn't been by my side. You fought for us." He kissed my forehead, wiping the rest of my tears away.

"Jungkook, let's date." I blurted out.

"This is so out of context." He chuckled.

"You don't want to?"

"Are you doing this just to have sex with me?"

"Really Kook—"

"I'm joking. I know you're not."

"Let's be boyfriend and girlfriend." I took his hand and put on my thigh. "I knew that I liked you, but when I saw fighting alone and taking a few hits here and there, my heart clenched and the only thing I wanted to do was to kill them all and protect you. I always want to protect you and be by your side, so let's fucking date." I grabbed his shirt.