𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 11 - 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

"But...I'm not yours." I nervously chuckled. "I'm nobody's property."

"I know, but that night you'll go there as mine and people will see you as my property and they'll want to snatch you away."

"So you're saying they will see me as a prey and treat me like an object if I end up in their hands?" I summarized.

"Exactly. That's why you'll have to cooperate with me and listen to what I tell you. I won't like it if it fucks up the mission."

"What happens if I fuck it up?" I dared to ask.

"You don't want to end in the hands of old perverts, am I right?" He glared at me. "You don't know what kind of things they do. Just listen to what I say and everything will be fine."

"Okay miss boy." I chuckled at his serious expression.

"Miss what—" He heavily sighed. "You should take this a little bit more seriously. You really don't know what you got yourself into when you decided to stay here." He held my wrist. "Also, you should stop messing around with Namjoon Hyung, he's not the angel you think he is."

"What...what do you mean?" I gulped down my saliva. He was intimidating me right now. "You're hurting my wrist."

"You know what I mean. You weren't that quiet actually. You're lucky the others weren't even there. It would've been awkward."

That was first time cat got my tongue. I couldn't even utter a word. I was a complete blushing mess and that was humiliating. "I..."

"You're may be confused because he's being nice to you. You must also think I'm the biggest asshole, but you just didn't see Namjoon's real side when he's being a jerk and a real one."

"Why are you always trying to be a dick with me?!" I exclaimed.

"I'm not. I'm just being myself right now and I'm warning you about my friend, stop what you're doing with him now."

"Are you jealous you couldn't fuck me?" I got cocky.

"You were the one all over me this morning so don't try to talk smart with me. I'm just trying to warn you and if you don't want to listen, that's your business. You'll end up crying anyways." He scoffed and walked ahead of me, leaving me in a bad state of mind. "You're just a new play thing to him. He'll get tired of you soon."

"What are you even saying? He's the nicest guy I've ever seen." I really couldn't believe that he'd talk badly about his own friend.

"I'm just warning you. You do you." He shrugged and ignored me.

...44 minutes later

The little trip to the stylist was long and awkward but at least we made it there apparently. Jungkook didn't talk to me at all after what he said to me back in the mansion. I was mad but there is no smoke without fires. He doesn't look like the type of person to blurt out bullshit just because he's jealous or something.

I didn't even want to worry about that, but I do feel like Namjoon is there for me and that he'll be there when I need him. We got physical and I feel even more close to him and I think he does too. I was really looking forward to seeing him again and more.

"We're here." He took me out of my thoughts and got out of the car. "Hurry up."

I nodded, but followed him outside. We were in the middle of the city, but there wasn't much people on the streets. The buildings were pretty big, but there was not much population around the area. It reminded me of my home, there were a lot of homes around but they were empty, almost all of them were.