𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 33 - 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

"I want to get back to training and practicing so bad." I sulked. Resting at home was nice, but I was slowly getting bored and coding was giving me headaches. I was struggling running the program I created properly. I fucking hated it.

"That's why you don't take bullets for people, especially people like Jungkook." Taehyung playfully said, while staring at Jungkook on purpose, which got his attention of course.

"Shut up, Hyung." He sarcastically answered.

"My tummy hurts." I closed my eyes and tried not to focus on the unbearable pain my period were causing me. "Do we still have some painkillers?"

"I'm going to get you some." Yoongi said, walked to the bathroom to get what I asked for.

I lightly smiled and rested my head on Jungkook's shoulder. I closed my eyes and tried not to focus on the pain I felt. My wound was still feeling a bit weird, but the pain of the period was worse.

I felt a warm hand caress my tummy and my shoulder at the same time, it got my attention so I opened my eyes knowing well who it was. Jungkook had shifted position so that I was between his arms, while one of his hand was on my lower stomach and the other was resting on my shoulder.

"Do you need anything? Don't you want to go to the gynecologist so that they can give something more strong and efficient for the pain?"

I looked at him and nodded. "But mine is far from here. I used to go there, but I haven't gone in a while."

"I'll make an appointment for you and I'll take you there."

"Thank you." I genuinely smiled and appreciated his attention. I could see that he really cared and wanted me to feel better. He took such good care of me, I was grateful and really liked it.

"You welcome." He cutely looked at me and showed me his pretty teeth.

I was happy how I was right now and just wanted to stay like this forever, however there was still one problem. My brother. I didn't want to talk to him at all and I did not know when the day would come. I hated him and was planning to do so for the rest of my life. I was not going to ever try to understand why he left me there so that's on him. Jun Hoo was a little bitch and I stand on that.

The saddest part about my actual life right now is that I could not have sex, because I was wounded and Jungkook would not give it to me either, because he wanted to show me he was sincere and it was cute really, I appreciated that, but at some point I was sex deprived.

I wanted to respect his choice to wait for me and to be certain about our feelings, I really loved the idea, but I couldn't help it. Every time he would kiss me, I would try to make it a bit more than that and he would stop me right away. I never had a boy act that way with me, it was weird but pleasant at the same time. Still though, you know me and how horny I can be. It's really getting pitiful at some point, because it will look I'm addicted to sex or something.

Appart from that, now that I actually got time to rest and sleep however and whenever I wanted, I wanted to move, train, fight, shoot guns, and stuff like that. But I was not allowed yet. I had insisted so much, that doctor 'only' gave me two weeks to have time to heal and this was also an opportunity for the boys, to have time for themselves.

I missed fighting with Jungkook, and going on missions with the boys. And now I only had coding left, but Jin did not give me anything to do, so I was just here, doing nothing but giving time to my body, which was well deserved, but still. I was bored.

But the boys were still entertaining me and that was cool, I was happy to be with them.

... 1 week and half later