𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 10 - 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

I was feeling a little bit bored, so I asked Jin if he could get me a computer and new phone, because I didn't have one and I was getting more and more bored.

Since my moment with Namjoon, we didn't really talk and that kind of made me feel awkward, because I really liked it and I hope he did too. It was intense and amazing. I didn't do it for a long time and doing it now was amazing. He was the best I had.

"Jin, I hope that me having a computer and a phone won't bother you, I just need it and that'll help me for work too."

"There's no problem with it. I mean we kidnapped you, it was a misunderstanding and since you're staying and doing helpful tasks for me, I can do that for you. That's only fair." He gently smiled and walked toward me, standing there with his intimidating figure and his hands in his pockets.

"Thank you. I'm really grateful that you let me stay here." I took his hand in mine. "Thank you."

"It's not free." He chuckled. "I'll ask for more work. For example that mission for next week is one of those 'task' you have to do for me. May be some other things too, but we'll see."

"And...can I ask for another favor?"

He didn't say anything but nodded, waiting for me to ask him. "I have to go get a few things from my home, so I wanted to know if someone could drive me and wait for me to get the things I needed."

"What are those things you need to get?" He got curious and frowned.

"They are...souvenirs from my dad and my guitar too." I looked down. "I just—"

"It's fine. You can get them tomorrow. Just ask one of the boys if they're okay with that." He seriously said, making feel a little bit better about that. "Preferably two of them, in case something happens, someone will be there to back up. You're not trained enough at all so I can not trust you with that." I understood what he meant and that didn't bother me, I knew that if I needed some help, they'll be there.

"Okay, thank you Jin." I genuinely said and smiled at him, showing him my gratitude. "I'll go and ask the boys about it."

He simply nodded and opened the door for me and closed it behind me when I exited the room. I didn't want to talk to Jungkook, so I tried my best avoiding him.

Talking about him, he just appeared in front of my face, like always with his arrogant expression and cocky smile. "Hey, sexy." He completely blocked my way with his body. Cringe as fuck.

I ignored him and tried avoiding him and walk where I wanted to go. "Don't you see me?" I looked at him and averted my gaze again. "What? Aren't you going to talk to me after what we've done this morning?"

I scoffed, but crossed my arms. I really wanted to push him. I was tall, but he was taller and stronger. That will be no use, so I just stood there. "Where is the feisty Y/n?" He chuckled.

"She's not there today, she won't be there tomorrow either and for the next few days too. Now get your nasty ass out of the way." I ironically smiled at him.

"Okay..." he frowned, but he finally got out of my way and I could continue walking where I wanted to go.

I headed to the living room, finding Taehyung lying down on the couch and tapping whatever on his phone. He looked good and he was smiling.

"Tae!" I startled him.

"Yah. Yah. Yah! Don't do that again!" He exclaimed and put his hand on his heart. "I almost feel like crying."