𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 19 - 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞

"You're not drinking anything." Jungkook looked at me to then glare at the good-looking barman. "What if is spooked?"

"I'm thirsty Jungkook." I crossed my arms and looked at him, I wasn't going to stay there without at least enjoying some of the expensive things. "Whatever, if I die from thirst and hunger, it's on you."

"Then you'll die. It makes no difference to me." He sat back on the counter, his elbows on the edge, and continued to stare around, seemingly unconcerned about what I had just said. "Jin, please hurry up. I hate it there."

He paused for a second before closing his eyes in irritation and throwing his head back. "Find these flaws as soon as possible and let's get out of here." He grumbled and clenched his teeth. "I'm not interested in seeing that motherfuck–" He cleared his throat and came to a halt in the middle of his sentence.

I discreetly called the barman as I signed him to come with my finger. "Get me some coke please," I smiled at him and he returned the smile too.

"I'll get back there in five minutes, if you're not there, I'm going to bring her back home and I don't care what happens next. It's not my fucking problem." He said. "Yeah, whatever. See you." He rolled his eyes and put his earpiece back into it's box and put it back into his pocket.

I slowly drank the coke the barman gave me and enjoyed the sweet taste and the ticklish feeling in my throat. "Where did you get that?" I asked the barman.

"It's a secret." He winked at me as he cleaned the other glasses and put them away, while flexing his arms.

"I warned you not to–" He let out a sigh. "Put that down and follow me," He seized my glass and tossed it back on the counter before I could finish it. As he grabbed me by my wrist, I waved to the bartender and tried my hardest to follow his movements.

"Jungkook slow down." I tried to pull on his wrist too so he would get an hint and slow down. But he didn't listen and his grip was starting to hurt me. He was acting weird.

A lot of men and women were staring at us as we walked through the crowd. Not in a bad manner, but in a way that is quite provocative. I didn't like how the old men were looking at me as if I were some kind of prey. I didn't want to stay here any longer, and panic was rising within me. What were we doing in here?

He slowed down and slid his hand in mine, trying to make it seem like we were partners. "Jungkook can you tell me why you've been acting like that? Did I do something to upset you?"

"No, you didn't." He swung around and drew me in closer, one arm around my waist and the other holding my hand. He began swaying to the music and acting like everyone else, appearing to like and enjoy the event. I was quite aware that it was all a ruse and that we were meant to be acting.

I wasn't used to dancing in front of a crowd of hundreds of people. I kept looking around and noticed that all of the dancing couples were staring at us, some even pausing their dance to stare at us. "Jungkook what are we doing?"

"I'm not sure." He rested his forehead on mine and closed his eyes. "I'm sorry, Y/n." He spoke to me in his soothing voice. It sounded sincere and sweet. But why was he apologizing to me? "I'm really sorry." He held me a bit closer and kept following the slow beat of the music with me.

He lifted his head and looked at me for a long moment, before breaking the eye contact and looking around, again. The music was slowly fading away, meaning it was the end of the dance. He then stopped dancing and took my hand, walking somewhere else in the mansion still filled with those people I didn't know.

"Jeon. Why are you scurrying away with that stunning beauty?" This rapsy, velvety voice stunned me, and I turned around to find Jungkook, who appeared irritated and disturbed. "Why don't you give her to me, so I can take care of her?" He joked, but his ugly old and fat face disturbed me.

"Do you still think you're funny? You misogynist. Leave me the fuck alone, she's not on sale and she will never be. She's mine."

"What if I offer you a big price, will you give her to me?" He cocked his eyebrow, crossing his thick arms over his chest, thinking about me like I was an object to be used and thrown away.

"Bitch, I'm not a fucking toy you can buy and use, so if you don't take your big ugly ass face out of my fucking face, motherfucker, I'm going to smack your dead mother out of your small stinky hairy old ass dick." I said passive-aggressively, losing control slowly. "I get a little dick energy from the way you talk. I'm not sure what kind of garbage you do, but just because you have money doesn't give you the right to treat others badly. I understand why you don't get pussy and the only way you can obtain it is to buy people. Go fuck your father and be fucking ashamed." I let out all of my frustration and exhaled when I  said what I needed to say.

A big silence remained in the room and that's when I realized that I fucked up badly, but because of my giant pride, I was not going to get on my knees and ask for forgiveness even if I had to get killed for that.

He cleared his throat and gave me a deadly glare. "So you come to my party to disrespect me in front of people and you think you won't get any consequences?" He ironically laughed, seemingly upset about my rudeness.

"Your party or not, I don't give a damn. You do not talk about me like that–"

"Jeon, didn't you teach your pet how to behave around grown men?" He looked at him.

"I see you're on the lookout–" My hand slapped his cheek fiercely, and a slapping sound resonated across the room. 

I wanted for him to process the information and physical pain that I just gave him. "I'm on the lookout for what?"

"This fucking–" He scoffed and touched his red cheek. "If you don't get on your knees and ask for–" I slapped him a second time, but this time on the other cheek, feeling my palm sting because of the strength I put into it.

"Ask for what?" I chuckled, finding this situation funny. Who did he think he was to talk to me like that. Does he know who the fuck I am and how crazy I can get.

He stood up and looked at me with pure anger. "If you don't want to die, get this bitch out of my face Jungkook."

Jungkook simply chuckled and didn't nudge a finger. "Do you really think you can kill me?"

"I see you're that confident, huh?" He sarcastically said as he judged Jungkook with his evil eyes. "Take your slut and get the fuck out of my party if you don't want me to put my men on her and rape her like there won't be any tomorrow."

I was ready to charge in and give him a good lesson, but Jungkook quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and carried me outside the party, as I tried getting away and giving this old man a beating, since he didn't get enough apparently.

"Jungkook let me go!" I started getting crazy and didn't want to listen anymore. He threatened to rape me. "Put me down, right now." I stopped fighting and knew that the moment he'd let me go, I would go back inside and fight that man with my life.

"Shut your fucking mouth." He abruptly turned me around and looked at me. "Do you know what the fuck you just did? You almost ruined everything," He tried calming down and took a breath. "You don't know what this man is capable of, so you better stop your fucking bullshit and listen to me, from now on." He didn't let go of me, but only tightened his grip. "If you want to get killed go and do what you wanted to do. I'm not saying that what he said is right, but I don't think you want to die–"

"You don't know shit about me, so shut the fuck up. It's not your problem if I die, I don't care about my life I have nothing left, no one." I sternly said, upset that he was telling me what to do. "Stop acting weird and cold with me and tell me what's your fucking problem! Nevermind, I don't know why you fucking care." I nervously laughed and pushed him away from me as I turned around to leave this hell place.

I took off my heels and lifted my dress with one of my hand to no trip on the way down the stairs. Once I got down I wanted to walk away, but saw the boys standing there outside, looking at me and this other familiar person standing next to Namjoon. Why is he here?