𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 9 - 𝐋𝐮𝐬𝐭

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were naked!" He covered his eyes and turned around. "I'm so sorry, I should learn to knock. I'm not used to having a woman at home."

"Don't panick, it's alright." I picked the towel that was on the bed and encircled it around my chest. "You can turn around."

"I'm sorry again." He looked down. "I just wanted to ask if you and Jungkook did what Jin asked you to?" Taehyung avoided my eyes, probably feeling a little shy.

"Yes...huh—" I stuttered. "He taught me the basics. Not much, but I'm already glad I learned something." I pursed my lips together, feeling a little bit awkward after what happened in the training room.

"I hope he didn't go hard on you." He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck.

"No, he did not." I cleared my throat, not knowing how to handle the situation. "Okay, we'll I have to shower I'm sticky. See you later." I hurried in the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

I waited for him to get out of my room, before heading into the shower. I don't know what was going through my mind these past days. First I kissed Namjoon and then I teased Jungkook and vulnerably told him I wanted to have sex with him. That was lame as fuck and the worst is that I couldn't even ignore him at all. Apologizing to Namjoon would be a good idea even though he said it was okay, I still want to talk to him about it.

I quickly finished showering and applied lotion on my body and face. I wore some big sweatpants and big t-shirt. I stole one in Namjoon's wardrobe and it smelled like cologne. I put some socks and headed out of my room.

I knocked on the door and waited for him to come and open it. He took a long time so I knocked a second time and waited in front of the door.

"Hey." He opened the door, revealing his tall and large figure. "What's up?"

"Hi." I smiled. "Can I come in?"

He stepped aside and let me enter his private space. "Do you need to talk?" He closed the door and followed me.

"Ah, yes. I'll be quick." I turned around to face him. "I wanted to apologize again for yesterday, I shouldn't have done that out of nowhere."

"It's alright, I didn't mind." He pursed his lips.

"You didn't..?"

"No, I mean you weren't feeling good, but I liked it." He awkwardly chuckled. "I don't mind kissing you, I just didn't want to do it at that moment. It wasn't right."

"Ah...okay." I slowly nodded, but felt some heat on my cheeks, meaning that I was blushing. "You didn't mind..." I smiled to myself and hid my face.

"No." He sat down on his bed and looked at me. "Why are you hiding your face?"

"I don't know." I chuckled.

"You're cute." He smiled.

"I'm not cute. Stop saying that." I hit his shoulder.

He pulled me on his lap, startling me and shocking me. "Why did you...pull me?" I hesitated and instantly stopped smiling.

"I don't know, I can't stop thinking about you and that kiss." He lowly said, his gaze slowly changing to something else. "And you look extremely cute right now."

"Namjoon, stop playing." I chuckled. "Don't play with me. It's not cool."

"You think that I am?"

"Yes." I smiled.

He didn't even wait, but pulled me in a kiss. It wasn't rough, it was tender and I instantly kissed back, holding his face with my hands. He pulled my hips and made me straddle him. He was so good at it. His lips would suck on mine, his tongue would began licking and tasting mine as his teeth would mistreat my lower lip. It's like he wanted to melt in my mouth and never end it. I didn't want it to end either, it was so good and relaxing. His tongue was soft and wet, like his lips now.