𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 18 - 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞

"We're all there." Namjoon said. "Let's go."

"Do you have everything you need to have?" Jin made sure that everyone was ready, even though I didn't really know what he meant.

Everyone nodded and we all headed out of the mansion. Seven luxury cars were parked outside which surprised me because they weren't here before. I wanted to ask but I didn't want to sound stupid, so I just stayed quiet.

Jungkook then stood beside me and my worst in his hand. He pulled me with him and headed toward a black and shiny Porsche. I recognized the logo on the front of the car. He opened the door for me, which surprised me because he is not the gentleman type of guy. I gladly hopped in the car and made myself comfortable on the seat. He also came in the car and secured his seatbelt, I copied him and waited, as I tapped my fingers on my thighs.

"So?" He looked at me.

"What?" I turned my head to the left to also have a look at him. "Aren't you going? He boys are already driving off." I pointed some of the cats that were driving away already.

"I will. Be patient." He turned on the engine. "You look pretty but the way." He started driving and followed the car that was in front of us.

I tried to refrain myself from smiling, but coming from him, it had a different impact. I didn't know how to act or what to say. "Hm...thank you. You too." I took a good look at him again and then looked outside.

"Y/n, whatever happens tonight, you have to stay by my side." He briefly looked at me, still focusing on the road. "You're really have to listen to everything I say, and I'm not doing this to get on your nerves. This is really important and I need to cooperate. If everything goes well, I'll explain to you tomorrow." 

"What if it does not go well?" I lowly said, feeling more worried now and anxious.

"That's why you have to listen if you want me to be able to protect you." He locked eyes with me again.

...50 minutes later

The road wasn't awkward at all, but we just didn't talk anymore after what he told me. I didn't want to think about bad things. I had to be in the right state of mind if I wanted to know what was going on here and why he said what he said.

We were now driving into a more crowded place. There were more people around and it was kind of loud outside. When I asked him when we'd be there, he said that we still had 3 more minutes before we made it there. We were in the city and the people were hurrying into the clubs, some were already drunk and throwing up on the street.

I could still see one of the car in front of us, before they turned left. Jungkook followed. The loudness was less worse than before and we arrived in front of a big luxurious mansion. Not as big as the boys'. Some people were standing outside, smoking some cigars with a glass of champagne in their hands, still looking rich and pretty in my eyes. A lot of luxurious cars were parked in front of the mansion.

I noticed only a tiny bit after admiring all of this, that we were also parked and Jungkook was looking at me. "What is it?"

"I was waiting for you to finish observing the people." He unfastened his seatbelt. "Stay in the car, I have to open the door for you." I wanted to say something but I didn't have time. He got out of the car and quickly came on my side, to open the door like the gentleman he is not.

I fixed my hair and take the hand he offered me. He slammed the door of his car and gently held my hand. I noticed that the boys all had their partners. I thought I was the prettiest, not to be petty though. They were pretty, but I just did that today.

"Aren't we going with the guys?" I looked up at him, despite wearing heels, he was still taller.

"We will see each other inside anyways. It will look weird if a group of fourteen people just gather around outside." He said, absent minded.

"Are you okay Jungkook?" I stopped walking and tugged on his hand. "I don't want to go inside if you keep doing that."

"Doing what?" He arched his eyebrow. "Okay, listen. Even if you don't want to go inside, you have to. We're not here to have fun." He sternly said.

I was just worrying for him. He didn't look well. But I guess he didn't really care, he just wanted to get done whatever had to get done. I followed him, but didn't walk beside him which got on his nerves and he waited for me catch up on him to then wrap my arm around his. I internally scoffed and complained. I guessed it wasn't the right moment to be annoying so I just stayed quiet around him and followed his footsteps. 

I timidly wrapped my arm around his and tried to be as elegant and classy as I could, while walking beside him. It was nice walking beside an handsome man and honestly if I could flex, I would. It's just not the right moment for that.  

He took my hand in his and softly slipped his arm down to entwine our fingers. He pushed that one giant black door open, allowing us to be greeted by a large group of people who were all well dressed and appeared to be wealthy. The music was loud but not excessively so, and the buffet was fantastic.

There was a bar and a lot of people with drinks in their hands. Some waiters going around and serving drinks to people.

I followed him as he walked somewhere. I noticed him gazing around a little, seemingly unconcerned with the women who were staring at him. Why would they stare at my fake boyfriend for the night, I thought as I glared at them. We arrived at a calmer area after walking through this massive crowd, which was another bar with fewer people and less sound.

"Namjoon, I don't think it's the moment to bring him. Let's wait for the others to finish the mission first." He hissed, but lowly talk, like the others weren't supposed to hear that. I was confused at first because I thought he was talking alone, but I noticed the small earpiece in his ear. "I'm not playing a big rôle this time anyway, I'm going to stay with her, just don't fucking bring him now. Let the guys finish first."

I kept listening trying to understand everything he was saying, but gave up and turned around to face the handsome man behind the counter, taking care of the bar. "Do you need a drink?" He looked at me with a small knowing smile.

"If the drink is blue, give it to me."