𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 12 - 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

"Namjoon...?" I turned around, but not being surprised about his presence. I easily recognized his cologne and voice. "What's going on? Do you need something?"

"I just saw you coming back and I wanted to see what you've bought." He lightly smiled and sat on my bed. "Did you go to see Ivy?"

"Ivy? Who's that?" I raised an eyebrow.

"The stylist." He chuckled. "Didn't she tell you her name?"

"Huh, no. She was too interested in Jungkook for her to worry about introducing herself to me." I chuckled about the thought.

"Oh, I see." He nodded and leaned back on the bed, resting on his elbows. "So show me what you got."

I smiled at him, but the thought of Jungkook warning me about Namjoon suddenly popped in my head. I instantly shook it off and focused on showing him what Jungkook bought me.

There was a little bit much. Some makeup, perfumes, some tools to do my hair like an iron, brushes and so on. He bought me some skin care products even though I insisted on not taking some and he bought me some extra clothes that I didn't even need, but still appreciated and took them.

"I'm going to put everything away." I folded the bags and put the cosmetics products on the dresser that was in the room and the clothes in the closet. "Did you work today?"

"No, I didn't do much. I just worked out and helped Jin with a few things." He looked at a random spot in the room. "He's really satisfied with your work, he's always saying how much it's useful and he's happy to use them in the future, for the missions."

"Really?" I widely smiled. "I'm glad he likes what I did, because it took so much time and work."

"Look forward for more. Of course you'll be well rewarded." He looked at me with a small smile on his lips.

"Yes." I excitedly said and sat down on the bed next to him. "Don't forget that I'm going to get my things tomorrow with Taehyung and probably Jungkook too. Jin said I should take two of the boys with me."

"That's fine. Be careful though. I want you all of you alive and back home." He joked.

I pursed my lips and nodded as I put my things away. He was still there, lying down on my bed and looking at every moves I would make.  That didn't make me uncomfortable, but I just didn't like it when someone would look at me like that for too long.

"Y/n?"

"What?"

"Are you still mad at me?" He stood up and walked toward me. "You're a bit cold." He tilted his head to the side while looking at me with his soft gaze.

"Ah, really?" I didn't really care. I did not even pay attention to it. May be what Jungkook told me made me realize that I've been an easy girl with Namjoon and that I shouldn't have acted that way with Jungkook back in the training room.

"Yeah~"

"I apologize." I turned around to face him. "I'm just tired and I planned on programming the rest of the day, so..."

"You won't come out of your room?"

"Not really, but I'll be in Jin's office anyways, because I don't have a pc yet." I said. "I asked him to get me one and he agreed. But I'll wait till then."

He caressed my back, as he slid his hand under my shirt. "What are you doing?" I blushed and looked at him.

"Nothing." He mumbled, but kept caressing my back.