Sixty-three

Crooked nose. Plump lips. Tousled hair falling over closed eyelids, hand tucked under the pillow. Propping my chin on my palms, my head tilts to the side as I watch my husband sleep. His hand blindly reaches for the spot I once occupied, his lips pucker. One of his eyes pops open at the giggles coming from me and a smile lifts his lips as he stretches.

“Good morning, baby,” I say and sweep his hair off his forehead. “How was your night?”

“Fine,” he says as his eyes roam over me. He scoots to a sitting position, a frown replaces his smile. I throw my head back and my lips pucker. “What are you doing on the floor?”

Stretching my hands, I mimic a bird in the sky. “Flying.”

Brandon scowls, I shrug. Someone has got something up their ass. Shaking my head, I stretch my hands to him and he kisses the back of my palms, then proceeds to kiss the insides. I need a proper kiss but for now, I reward him with a smile he reciprocates.

“You shouldn’t be on the floor,” he says and I pout. “Stand up,” he whines.

I am the pregnant one but he acts like I don’t care about the baby as much as he does. If kneeling isn’t okay, I won’t be doing it. Rolling my eyes earns me a knock on my head.

When his warm hand slides inside my gown to cup my breast, I gasp and his eyes light up with mirth. He kneads a nipple gently like he can tell it is sensitive, I sink my teeth into my lip to avoid giving him the satisfaction he craves and my chin juts out in a dare.

On sensing my motive, he pulls my nipple and I wince but he is quick to soothe me with his expert fingers running in circles around my areola. My hands move to his knees, my breasts jiggle in his arms. Moisture gathers in my core, pooling slowly down my legs and I rub my thighs together to stifle a moan. I want his tongue again, down there. I need it.

“Will you stand up?” he asks in a whisper.

“No.”

Brandon’s hand traces the hollow of my neck to my lower lip and an eager finger darts into my mouth. The tent in his boxers calls my hand, I stroke him lazily and he hisses.

The sight of his lips pressed together, creased brows over blazing eyes set my core on fire and I moan. My teeth graze his fingertip, he tilts my head, one hand cups my breast. Staring at him through hooded eyes, I lick my lip and emotions flicker across his face.

“No?”

The huskiness of his voice, a caress on my skin must have triggered my naughty side, I slip his finger into my mouth, suck on it to the knuckle. My lips part, I bat my eyelashes.

Purring, I swipe my tongue over my upper lip, shake my head so my thick mass of curls tumbles down to cover my breasts. I blink, rolling my lip between my teeth. “No,” I whisper.

Challenge accepted, that’s what the carnal look in his eyes says and it excites me.

Jolts of electricity travel down my spine, the trailing of his index finger along my arms elicits sinful moans from my lips. Pulling my strap down my shoulder without breaking eye contact, he sinks his teeth into a corner of his bottom lip and my breathing halts to allow me capture the moment. The sexiest sight I have ever witnessed. His hand curls into my hair, causing my head to fall back and I whimper at the seductive attack on my neck. Slow, torturous kisses, punctuated by nibbles and his perfect dentition on my skin.

I push my hand inside his boxers, cup his balls and when his grip on my neck loosens, I know I stand a chance at flipping the coin. Curling my hand around his manhood, I tug on his waistband until he stops the assault on my neck. His eyes are darkened with lust, the same as mine should be. I struggle to catch my breath when he squeezes my breasts, a chill runs through me, followed by a blinding need to satisfy him and I stop his hands.