Nineteen

Clothes lay on a colourful heap on our bed with a suitcase open, my footsteps echo as I saunter to the wardrobe to get the rest of my things. I return to the bed with my set of lingerie and start folding clothes into the bag. The heap disappears into the box, I straighten up and sigh when Brandon’s arms wrap around my waist from behind.

Brandon tucks his head into the crook of my neck, his breath fans my ear and my body thrums in response when he says, “If it were in my power, we would have stayed back.” I smile and nod. “I’ll make it up to you.”

My head bobs up and down again, already tired of hearing his apology. I understand; it’s not his fault. The call he received when we were at the restaurant requested his presence today and I can’t help but be glad that we were able to bond before that happened. My dream of seeing the Eiffel tower with him, the place we saved for the last of our sightseeing will come true but some other time. I purse my lips, if we knew this would happen, we would have gone earlier instead of saving it for our last day

Turning in his arms, I place a wet kiss on his cheek to reassure him and he chuckles. I bite his nipple through his shirt, he smacks my ass and I pout. His nipples are so tiny. His hand moves from my waist to under my armpit, I freeze, prepared to swat his arms when he starts tickling me. Laughter spills from my lips, I wheeze, trying to catch my breath but it encourages him to continue.

We tumble on the bed with him on top of me, his weight rests on his arm and he shifts to the side. His fingers sink into my hair, he starts with massaging my scalp, I moan and my eyes close until I feel him tug on the end of my braided ponytail. I shake my head to stop him from letting my hair loose but he continues tugging at the band. Brandon loves my curls cascading down my chest but if we will travel, I have to be in the best state of mind, my hair stays in a ponytail.

Our eyes meet when my hands circle his wrists to stay his movements, the room grows quiet, my chest rises and falls as we continue staring at each other. The gold of his eyes has nearly overshadowed the brown, my gaze wanders to his pink lips and I gulp. His head dips, my lips part open to welcome his in a slow, sensual kiss.

I arch my back and gasp into our kiss when he kneads my rock hard nipples, weaving my fingers through his hair. My legs move to his waist, his tongue thrusts into my mouth, touching and tasting every corner like it’s our first time of kissing. I sigh when he bites the soft sensitive flesh of my lower lip, sucking on it with a tenderness that has me falling harder for him.

We separate to catch our breath; I cock my head to the side as a relaxing feeling settles on my shoulders. I giggle and ruffle his hair when he pouts, it would seem as if all the love in this city has seeped into my heart rather than his alone, I adore him more than I did on our arrival. He has wormed his way into my heart with his actions and kisses, I don’t want this moment to end.

A glint creeps into my eyes, I smile, does he love me now?

With my fingers running in circles on his chest, I push my worries aside and say, “We will miss our flight if we keep up with this.”

His hand moves under the spaghetti strap ankle-length gown I’m wearing. “We can’t miss our flight if the jet belongs to me.”

Those words barely register in my head when his fingers begin to rub the surface of my panties. The friction causes me to moan, I sink my teeth into my lip to avoid begging him to slide his long digits into my warmth. He pulls on the waistband of my underwear, I swallow when he lets go of it without notice, resulting in a snap against my taut skin.

Brandon’s hot breath tickles my ear and he whispers, “If I were you, I will take this off.”

His voice holds promises and the thought of getting fucked on a jet has me giddy with excitement. A week more with him and I will have enough stories to match Clarissa’s sexcapades. My mouth parts open to reply him but I am cut off by the shrill ringtone of my iPhone. Brandon reaches for the ringing phone on the bedside drawer and a closed look takes over his face when he hands it to me.