Twenty-four

The impact of his words has me opening and closing my mouth, he chuckles and I squeeze my lips. I don’t find it funny and he shouldn’t either. “How?”

“How they are trying to sabotage me?” he murmurs with lines marring his forehead and I nod. My lips trail a line from his forehead to his nose, I encourage him to continue talking. “I’ve been trying to expand, go into other businesses to create my legacy.”

The silence of the room is broken by my question, “Isn’t your company and hotel your legacy?” I shift, trying to adjust on his laps, he must have mistaken it for me leaving him because his arms circle my waist and I chuckle. “Your legs must be numb by now.”

“I don’t mind,” as he says this, he lifts me to flip us over. My back meets the bed, my legs wrap around his waist and my head rests on the pillow. He kneels between my legs, runs a finger over my vaginal lip and I whimper. “I like how quick you get turned on by me.” He inserts a finger into my wetness, withdraws it to show me the glistening juices on his index finger before closing his mouth over it. “You are always so wet for me,” he kisses me so I can taste myself, I moan into his lips. “I like it. I love it.”

“It’s because I-“ I stop myself at the nick of time, mentally reprimanding myself for my loose lips. I almost told him about my feelings for him, I can’t do that now, I don’t want to ruin this beautiful moment. Brandon regards me with a confused smile, his finger absent-mindedly circles my taut nipples and I sink my teeth into my lips. “It’s because...”

“It’s because you what, El? Are you alright?” I nod. “You sure?” I nod harder and faster.

His lips edge closer to mine, his breath fans my face and I gulp when he starts placing wet kisses on the corner of my lips. I gasp into his lips, one of my legs lifts off the bed to wrap around his waist and my fingers crawl into his hair. The lower part of my body jerks forward, hoping he will take the hint and touch me down there again. I want him.

Pushing him off me to regain some control over my raging hormones, I say, “You are distracting us.” I lick my lips and gulp. “You are distracting me; we are not done talking.”

His penis pokes the entrance of my core, a moan slips past my lips. “I’m not distracting you, I remember your question and I promise to answer.” My eyes dart to his white, veiny cock when he rotates his hips against me, I hiss. “Do you want to touch him?”

My eyes raise to his, the affection on his face causes me to grow shy, I bite the insides of my lip and nod. He comes to rest beside me, his head propped on his palm. My fingers reach for his manhood, I circle his shaft and giggle when he lets out a low hiss. I stifle a moan as he trails a line over my nipples. Heat pools at my core, I pucker my lips and my head falls back when he starts kneading my breasts with a care that was missing earlier.

Precum glistens at the top of his shaft, his fingers relocate to my vagina, shooting deep into my warmth and my mouth parts open in a silent moan. I thrash on the bed as his thrusts become more frequent, my breathing comes in short rasps until he withdraws his fingers to squeeze my breasts together and I bite the corner of my lips.

My grip on his cock tightens and the speed with which I pump his hardness while using my spit as natural lubricant increases. I let my other hand roam his body, caress his balls before they come to rest on his chest while he watches me with a lazy smile.

With my eyes barely open, my gaze set on his cock, I swallow and say, “Can I take him in my mouth?” My eyes dart to his face, my tongue comes out to wet my lips. “Please.”