Forty-seven

Brandon is standing by the dresser with my bottle of supplement in his hand. “Do you still take this?” he asks. A rattling sound fills the air as he shakes the bottle and a guilty smile crawls up my lips. Yesterday was the last time I took it and I had double the dose to make up for the days I missed.  He doesn’t smile back at me, only nods and I frown when he pockets the supplement. “Do you still want it?”

Bent over the sandals giving me a tough time, I straighten up and let out a sigh. “Yes.”

After he disappears into the bathroom, I hear the sound of a toilet flushing, when he returns, it is without the visible bulge in his pocket. “I’ll get you another bottle, okay?”

Crossing my arms on my chest, I squint. “But I wasn’t done with that one.” Brandon nods, I pat the space beside me and motion for him to join me. He saunters to me with a sexy smirk that has my knees bucking and I grip the bedstead. “What did you do to it?”

Brandon’s scent infiltrates my nostrils when he pushes my legs apart to kneel between them and I lose my train of thought at the sultry smile that takes over his lips. He makes funny faces at me, I giggle and he winks. His hand slips inside my blouse to massage my mounds, rolling a nipple between his fingers. I inhale sharply, willing him to continue.

My back connects with the bed, he hovers above me, bunching my blouse at my midriff. “I flushed it,” he whispers. I gasp at the contact of his tongue with my earlobe. “It’s bad.”

Bad? It doesn’t expire anytime soon but the queries die in my throat when he kisses me.

A shiver runs down my spine, the tingles in my breasts spread to my legs. I should have worn a skirt or a gown instead of this damn skinny jeans. He rubs the front of my jeans, places a wet kiss on my stomach and my legs wound around his waist. With a squeeze of my nipple, my back arches and I reach for his belt. We are already late but I don’t care.

His suit jacket draped over the chair in front of the vanity winks at me, all sane thoughts fly to the back of my mind when he unzips my jean and pulls it down my legs. He comes back up to kiss me, in my excitement, I miss his shirt buttons. Buttons fall on my belly, roll to the floor when I yank his shirt open, I tug on his singlet and help him out of it.

Now kneeling in front of me, Brandon runs a finger between my perky mounds down to the waistband of my panties which he pulls to cause a snap against my skin. I suck in my breath, my feet barely meeting the floor and I shiver when his breath fans my vagina.

Squeezing my twin, sensitive buds like he would have done, I whisper his name and my breath catches when he inserts a finger into me. His gaze never departs from mine, his finger moves delicately inside me. My toes curl, eyes squeeze shut and I bang the back of my head against the bed, clutching the bedsheet like it’s the bane of my existence.

Heat scorches my insides, I attempt to shrug out of my panties when Brandon stops his finger fucking and his hand covers mine. He takes the lingerie off slowly, I bite my lips to stop from begging him to fucking hurry up with it. But he decides that’s the best time to admire my legs, to litter kisses on my upper thighs and I end up rolling curses at him.

Laughter spills from his lips, embarrassment tickles me and I mutter a low, “Sorry.”

“Hey,” Brandon says when I refuse to meet his gaze, his mouth close over my fingertips. “Wifey.” My eyes land on the ceiling, I ignore the plea in his voice, embarrassed by my desperation. I am super horny, I need him to stop the teasing and fuck me. “Look at me.”

The kiss we share now is gentle, too innocent and I have to shove my tongue into his mouth while spanking his butt to remind him I can handle this. “Brandon, baby. Please.”