Chapter One

Alex

One hit, two hit, three hit…

It is just a never-ending cycle, I do something wrong and my dad just pummels me. My whole body is aching from all the blows he has delivered to my vulnerable body, when will it end? Most of the time I don’t even know what I did wrong, maybe it’s because I look so much like her. My father use to love me and he was a loving dad, but that all changed the day she saved me from a truck, in return she died. I miss my mum so much, my heart aches just thinking about her. In my head I repeat constantly why her? why not me?, but I am never answered.

 Dad delivers his last blow while sneering in my face “it should have been you. You disgust me. You are a waste of space, fucking Twink.” He makes his way back to the kitchen opening a new beer. “Clean up the mess you made, then come make me my fucking dinner you worthless piece of shit.”

I scramble to my feet, ignoring the pain, and head for the hall closet. Taking out the cleaning products I clean the floor quickly in hopes to not make him angry. After cleaning the floor I put everything away and make steak with potatoes and salad. I lay out the table for him and serve up his plate, not bothering to ask if I can eat, I know the answer to that question.

Before I can escape he grabs my arm tightly “don’t forget you have school tomorrow and don’t let anyone see the marks, or I will punish you.” He says in his scary calm voice, I would prefer it if he yelled at me.

“Ok,” I mumble, before walking up to my room to take a shower.

After my shower I am about ready to drop. I walk over to my bed and I’m asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. The last thing running through my head is that I hate school.

Justin

I can’t believe he would do that to me! How could he?! I mean we where together for three years and of all the days he could have done it, it had to be on our anniversary! Turning away from the scene in front of me I walk calmly our of Marcus’s bedroom, leaving him there as his shocked face watches me while he gets fucked into next week by Jacob, the other Alpha. I know he isn’t my mate but it still hurts. I’m so angry I have just become numb as I head back home, I rush up to my room at the pack house. I strip out of my clothes and jump into the shower. I can’t believe he did that!

After finishing in the shower I dry off and make my way over to the bed and before I fall asleep I think fuck I have school tomorrow and I fucking hate school.

+++++

I get woken up by my idiotic best friend/ Beta when he jumps on me humping me like the horny dog he is while singing at the top of his lungs “ You'll be banging on my chest, Bang bang, gorilla, Ooh, yeah, You and me baby making love like gorillas, Ooh, yeah, You and me baby making love like gorillas.” 

“Get off of me you idiot, I don’t want go to school today. He will be there” I grumble out.

Immediately he stops humping me and gets in my face “what do you mean? I thought you would have had a great night with Marcus, because it was your anniversary” when he sees my pain filled eyes he pulls me close for one of his awesome hugs. “What did that fucker do to you?”

“He cheated on me, Zac! I don’t know what I did to drive him to that, I thought I was being a good boyfriend?”

“No, you listen here! He doesn’t deserve you, you have to look at this in a positive way, at least he isn’t your mate.” Zac says while pointing a finger in my face. “Now get your lazy ass up and get dressed or I will do it myself, and you know I will.” he warns while glaring at me playfully.