Chapter Ten

Alex:

Pain.

That is all I feel, a constant current of pain, running through my veins. My head hurts, my heart hurts, everything hurst! It makes me want to scream at the top of my lungs, to yell out for help! Anything to make the pain stop! I feel like my whole body is on fire, and that nothing can stop it. 

The focus point of the pain is from the crook of my neck, were it feels like one hundred daggers sinking into the delicate skin. I scream in anguish as I clasp my shoulder with both hands, writhing in the bed, desperate trying to ease the searing pain. My eyes water with the sheer pain, my breathing coming out in sharp, shallow rasps. My body is covered in a sheen of sweat, dripping down my forehead. My lips tremble as another wave of pain courses through my body. When will the pain end?

"JUSTIN!!" I scream at the top of my lungs, clutching my shoulder for dear life.

I feel something cool remove my hands from my neck and is replaced with something wet and soothing. Slowly the pain starts to dissipate as the wet thingy continuously strokes my neck, causing me to sigh in relief. When it leaves my neck I whimper in protest. 

"More" I whimper out, reaching my arms up to grab what ever my hands can capture in their grasp. When my hands finally capture something I pull it to my neck with all my strength.

My eyes flutter open and tighten my grip when I see a bunch of people looking at me like I'm some kind of a miracle. The thing I'm clutching onto starts to move, making me gasp and quickly let go pushing it away. Scrambling up I push myself up so my back is up against the headboard of the bed, clutching my knees to my chest I start to rock back and forth slightly. My breath starts to come out in short, shallow gasps as my eyes dart around the room. 

I feel like I can't get any air into my lungs as I continuo to gasp for air, clutching my chest. 

Beep, beep, beep. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

"Please, make it stop!" I scream, covering my ears with my hands. The constant beeping noise continuous to rise as I shake with the noise becoming louder and faster with each beep.

Suddenly the beeping noise stops and I'm engulfed in someones arms, tingles bursting from everywhere our skin touches. I take a deep breath as I calm down further, making me relax in the warm embrace. I look up, only to meet the beautiful green eyes of Justin, shining with concern for my well being. I wrap my arms tightly around his neck and burry my face deep into the crook of his neck. Inhaling his delicious sent of mint I relax even further, my eyelids growing heavy as I slowly fall back to sleep.

+++++

Opening my eyes they come in contact with a warm, bare chest. Slowly I lift my eyes and gaze at Justin as he sleeps soundly. His beautiful and handsome features seem more enhanced than I remember, maybe it's the close encounter that I had with death. His strong, defined jawline is covered in a five o'clock shadow giving him a rugged look, that I absolutely love on him. Long, yet manly eyelashes, strong roman's nose. They are all so much more appealing to me. 

Lifting my hand I gently run my hand through his glorious, silky soft hair, it glads perfectly through my fingers. He smells absolutely intoxicating, in an almost trance I pull myself up further, lean down and connect our lips. Sparks go flying.

The most pleasurable feeling makes it's way throughout my body, making a direct line to my no no zone. Justin wakes with a start, attacking my lips like a starved man and I'm his only survival. He flips us over laying in between my thighs as I wrap my legs around his waist tightly, grinding my erection on his, earning a moan from both of us.

My body feels like it's on fire with the amount of pleasure it is receiving from this God they call Justin. He has become a drug to me, everything about him is so addictive, I might have withdraw from ignoring him for the past week. I was so angry with him, he broke his promise to me, it reminded me of when dad broke his promise to always protect me.

With that last though all the lust I was feeling before vanishes. I pull away from Justin's mouth, only for him to continuo down my neck. I push at his shoulders trying to get him off but he only growls before pinning my hands above my hand, causing me to start to panic. Flashes of all the times father pinned me down and used me as his own personal toy run through my mind on repeat. My breathing speeds up as the fear begins to set in, causing me to whimper. This only encourages Justin to continuo, as if he thinks my whimper is out of please, not fear. I open my mouth repeatedly to tell him to stop, but nothing comes out, it's just silence. My eyes begin to water as he reaches for my shirt, pulling it up over my head. All I can to is lay there limp as everything my father has done to me filters through my head. 

Justin reaches for the waistline of my boxers, but stops when he sees the dead look in my eyes, tears streaming silently down my face. He immediately jumps off of me as if I had burned him. I just curl into myself, shaking silently.

"Shit!" Justin curses. "Alex, I'm so sorry. Why didn't you say something?" I open my mouth to answer him, but nothing comes out, my body just continuos to shake in fear. I don't know what I would have done if Justin had continued, I don't think I would have been able to trust him ever again.

Justin go's to touch me, but I whimper in protect and scoot across the bed to the other side, trying to stay as far away from him as I possibly can. He just mumbles a sorry before walking out the room with a dejected look plastered on his face.

After Justin leaves my shaking subsides slightly, my brain is still going a mile a minute. Everything is still running through my head, all my bad memories with father, everything, running through my fragile mind. I don't know how much more of this torture I can handle. I continuo to whimper slightly, wishing something would just take away all of my bad memories, take away everything bad that has happened in my life.

My body starts to shake harder, my whimpering getting louder, turning into soft cries as someone opens the door. "Shh, it's ok baby boy. I won't touch you unless you want me to" I hear Justin as he walks over to the opposite side to where I'm laying. "I will just say here with you, keep you safe from all your demons."

Slowly I hold my hand out to Justin, silently asking him to come hold me, to keep me safe from all my demons. I need to be held, but not touched sexually. I don't know when I will be able to be touched sexually again.

Justin cautiously climbs onto the bed, being careful where he places his hands. He slowly lays down next to me, but not touching me, allowing me to make the choice wether to touch him or not. I decide to take a chance and roll over strait into his awaiting embrace.

"Please, just nothing sexual" I plead with him.

"I won't touch you sexually again, until you want me to." With that I cuddle further into his chest, my shaking subsiding completely. 

"Thank you, for holding me" I mumble against his warm, safe chest. 

"It's my honour."

"Why did my body hurt when I woke up?" I ask, my eyes never straying from his chest. Silence filled the room, I sat there waiting for him to tell me why my body hurt like that when I woke from my near death experience.

"I turned you into a werewolf, and that was your body adjusting to the change."

__________________________________________________________________

THERE YOU GO! HE IS A WEREWOLF NOW HEHE!

SCARED YOU ALL FOR A MINUTE THERE DIDN'T I?

ANYWHORE DON'T FORGET TO...

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT (LOVE YOUR COMMENTS)

SHARE