Chapter Eleven

Justin

"I turned you into a werewolf, and that was your body adjusting to the change." It was like I had no filter on my mouth. Everything just came spilling out of my mouth, shit now he is going to freak, I was hoping I could have eased him into the situation.

Alex bursts out laughing, clutching his stomach, rolling around the bed, the works. "Do you really expect me to believe that?" he says once he has stopped laughing.

"It's the truth baby boy" I simply state.

"Prove it, I bet your just lying to me so I will forgive you for braking your promise. What are we mates?!" He asks sarcastically. Wow, I have never seen this side of my mate, and I have to say it is turning me on.

I take the bait to prove it to him, getting off the bed I start to take my clothes off, throwing them in his face just to get him to smile, which of course I succeed. My hands go to the waistline of my boxers, but stop at the last minute, looking over I see my baby boy watching my hands lustfully. I quickly pull them off and throw them at Alex, making him squeal. I chuckle slightly at my mates shyness, he so innocent, but he won't be so innocent when I done with him.

Breathing in deeply I start the process of transforming into my wolf form. My bones break, then mend themselves back, in to the form of a wolf, hair sprouting from my pores, my face forms into the shape of a muzzle. Wolf form is our original form, we learn how to shift into our human form around the age of four. Our children are all born in werewolf form, hence why we call them pups.

After the transformation was complete I shook out my fur, huffing slightly. I look up, to see Alex's mouth hanging open as he just stares at me. His shocked filled face soon turns into one of fury as he goes off at me.

"You buttonhole! How could you not have told me you were a fudging werewolf, after I fudging told you my whole life story!?" Looks like I'm in deep shit.

I quickly shift back, pull on my boxers and walk over to my fuming mate. I try and reach out to him, but he pushes me away.

"Please explain to my why you felt the need to keep this all from me!" He demands.

"I didn't want to scare you off! What would you have done if you where in my place? Beside I wasn't allowed to tell you until you were marked as mine!" I shout, finally losing my temper. I instantly regret it when tears fill Alex's eyes, as he breaks out into sobs, heart wrenching sobs.

"I'm sorry!" He screams.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. I'm sorry for losing my temper with you." I sigh, walking over to him I pull him into my embrace as he softly cries into my chest. 

"I'm the worse mate anyone could every ask for!" he wails.

"No your not! You are perfect for me and I am perfect for you, that is why the moon goddess paired us up together!" I say sternly, looking him dead in the eyes.

"But how will you have a heir? I'm a boy, I have a penis not a vigina, I don't have a womb." My adorable mate points out.

"Well... since... I turned you into a werewolf... you... can... have children."

"What?!"

"Male werewolves can have children, the goddess has graced us people who prefer the same sex with the gift of being able to fall pregnant." Alex just stares at me like I'm crazy.

"I don't believe you" he simple states, crossing his arms.

"Fine, I will show you one of our pack members, who is a male and is pregnant." I gather my baby boy in my arms, his body is still weak from all the stress it has been put through, walk out the door. I make my way into the kitchen where all the women and submissive men are cooking dinner. Alex just lays his head on my chest, silently waiting for me to prove him wrong.

"Callum! I have someone for you to meet" I call as I walk into the kitchen. Callum has his back to me and Alex, so when he turns around and shows his two month pregnant stomach my poor baby boy is lost for words.

"Alpha, what can I do for you?" Callum asks, his eyes stray towards Alex, who's mouth is gaping open like a fish.

"I would like to introduce you to my mate, your Luna, Alex" I say gesturing towards Alex with my head.

"Ohh! Luna, I'm so glad your feeling better, we all thought something bad was going to happen! Your so adorable!" Callum fawns over my blushing mate. He is such a mother hen!

"H-h-h-o-o-w?" Alex questions, looking at Callum's stomach confused.

"Oh! Well you see the Moon Goddess gave us the gift of fertility, even men. If she hadn't then we would have gone extinct decades ago, do to all the gay matings. The submissive one of the mating couple goes into heat a couple days after being marked and your body goes through some chemical changes during your heat. Your body is basically preparing you for your mate to breed with you, your body if building it's very own womb! Isn't that cool!?" Callum all but shouts, he gets excited really easy and it has only gotten worse since the pregnancy. "My mate is super cool and super hot! Like I could bang him all day and not ever get tired of him! Like last week he was so rough I could barely walk for crying out loud! But I have to say that was the best sex EVER!"

"Ok, I think that's enough sex talk for my innocent mate Callum" I warn gently.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Alpha. I'm just so horny all the time, and emotional! It gives me the fucking shits, if you know what I mean! Actually I'm feeling super horny now! I'm going to go find my sexy mate!" Callum starts to wander off screaming out his mates name "ALASTAIR! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU! I'M FUCKING HORNY! GET YOU ASS DOWN HERE AND STICK YOUR FUCKING DICK IN MY ASS NOW!"

"Well then, you have met our lovely Callum, I'm sure you will meet his mate once they are done with their little mating session" I say pulling my mate closer to my body. His body is so mouth water, I just want to sink my fangs into him and finish off the mating ritual.

"I'm tired Marshmallow, can we please watch a movie or something?" Alex says while climbing up my body and sticking his bald head in the crook of my neck, kissing the inside of my neck causing me to shiver in delight.

I start to make my way up the stairs leading to my bedroom, I open the door with my hip and lay Alex down on the bed. I stare contently at my beloved mate as he runs his hands through my hair, causing me to and my wolf to purr in delight of our mate giving us attention. Slowly and gently I place my lips on my baby boy's, rewarding me with a delightful little moan from Alex.

"Justin... I missed you so much" he says looking me straight in the eyes, telling me he is being sincere.

"You have no idea how much I missed you, your touch, your beautiful eyes, skin, everything about you I missed."

"I love you Marshmallow, my wolf."

"I love you my baby boy."

__________________________________________________________________

THX GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT!

REMEMBER TO...

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW