Epilogue

Justin

(Three Months Later)

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU JUSTIN!" Alex shouts at the top of his lungs as another contraction hits him full force.

"Shh, it's ok Alex, could you possibly let go of my hand, you're breaking it." I say soothing, trying to coax his hand off of mine, but instantly stop when he glares at me.

"How about you get pregnant next time and then you can decide whether your hand deserves to be broken!" He all but yells. I cringe at the glare he is giving me, I swear if looks could kill then I would be six feet under by now, possibly further.

"All right, Alpha and Luna, it is time to move you to the operating room. Then we can finally see the future Alpha!" The doctor says, clapping his hands excitedly and jumping up and down like the kid we all know he secretly is.

Alex's, hand immediately tightens on my as fear flashes before his eyes. "Shh, it's ok Alex, I will be there every step of the way." I sooth him as the doctor wheels him into the room, with me in tow already dressed in the scrubs they gave me.

The doctor sets up a divider to keep us from seeing the surgery going on, if my wolf saw the Doc cut into my mate he would lose it and put both of them in danger. The worry in Alex's eyes tugs at my heart strings, to make him feel comfortable I cover him beautiful face in kisses. Slowly his whole body begins to relax as the action comforts and sooth his jittery nerves.

"All right Luna, can you feel this?" the doctor asks. Alex giggles and shakes his head. "Good, looks like the Regional Anaesthesia has started to kick in. Now lets get this baby out!" The Doc stays smiling and putting his mask on.

"You're the most prettiest people, person, thing ever Justin." Alex slurs as a goofy grin overtakes him face. I grin at my little mate and kiss his nose, making him go cross-eyed and blink in confusion before giggling once again. "I'm hungry Justin... why don't you get me and Edmund something to eat?" Alex giggles.

I look at him in confusion, "who is Edmund?"

"Our baby boy, silly!" Alex says rolling his eyes and laughing at me.

"But we never agreed to that name baby. I wanted Paxton baby, you promised!" I whine like a two year old.

"We can name him..."Alex is cut off by the sound our crying pup as he enters the world.

"Just as I told you, Alpha and Luna! It's a baby boy!" The doctor exclaims before calling me over to clip the cord of my son.

After getting mine and Alex's son cleaned and Alex settled in the Alpha suite of the hospital fast asleep, they finally hand our baby over to me. I sit in the chair next to Alex's bed, rocking our baby boy. Slowly his beautiful eyes open with one eye blue and one green, they are so beautiful they take my breath away. He is defiantly going to be a heart breaker. His soft alone hair soots his perfectly with his little button nose and small hands grasping my bigger finger. A single tear leaks out of my eye as I gaze at the beautiful boy made from the love my mate and I share.

My head shoots up when I feel Alex's hand wipe the single tear away. "Thank you, Alex. He is so beautiful, just like his mama." I say tearfully as I stand and carefully lay our son in Alex's arms.

Alex's, eyes fill with tears as he gazes lovingly at our baby. "Edmund Paxton Armstrong, its perfect Justin!" Alex says looking up at me with so much love it makes my day every time he looks up at me with those eyes.

"I love you both" I say honestly.

"We love you too."

"WHERE IS MY GOD SON?!" Zac burst into the room with his small mate, Trevor, following close behind him, clutching Zac's t-shirt like a shield.

Trevor is an odd one, he might have broken Zac's heart once but slowly they have been working through their problems. He has been attached to Zac's side ever sense Zac decided he wanted to try and make it work. At first I let Trevor out of his cell both of us agreeing that if he joined my pack he could stay as long as he did work in the kitchen with the females and was supervised. He is still afraid of me, but seems to be most comfortable with Alex, which is understandable as Alex is the Luna and it's his job to make all members of the pack comfortable.

"OMG! SUGAR PUFF YOU MADE THE CUTEST BABY EVER!! But my baby will be so much better looking! HA! In your face Justin!" Zac shouts while pointing at me with a smirk plastered on his face. "Trevor and I are going to have the best looking, wont we baby!" Zac says, turning to a blushing Trevor who is trying to hide his face in Zac's back.

"Zac! Stop embarrassing your mate!" Alex shouts before cuddling Edmund close to his chest and takes the bottle the nurse gives him full of formula. Softly he rubs the nipple of the bottle against out son's lips before he latches on and suckles away.

Trevor the curious little pup walks over to Alex and Edmund, Alex moves a bit to the side so that Trevor can get a look at our new son. Edmund starts to giggle and cling to Alex's chest making Trevor start to tear up. As soon as Zac saw Trevor's tears he instantly scoops him into his arms and coos into his ear.

As I walk over to Alex and pull him and my son into my arms, Zac takes Trevor out to give us sometime alone.

"You are so sexy holding our son" I whisper huskily into his ear causing him to shiver. Alex turns his head and gives me a long kiss.

"I love you Marshmallow."

"I love you to baby."

____________________________________________________________________________________

MY ABUSED MATE IS FINALLY FINISHED!!! THANKS FOR THE VOTES AND ALL THE READERS!!

REMEMBER TO:

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE