Chapter Fourteen

Justin

Alex tries to move away from me but stops once he realises we are stuck together. I pull him back into my embrace, trying, but failing to sooth his racing heart. Softly I brush his hair away from his beautiful face and start to place small kisses on his cheek, forehead and nose. Slowly Alex stops struggling against me and relax back into my embrace, which I am thankful for, I was scared for a minute that he was going to do some serious damage to mini me.

After about five minutes of hold Alex and comforting him, mini me begins to calm down and I slowly slip out of my baby boy, careful not to hurt him. Alex instantly turns around and hides his face in my chest.

"How could you love me Marshmallow?"

"I love you because you are the most amazing person I know. You have changed my life so much baby boy, you have no idea how much better your mere presence has made my miserable life." I confess. "I love you with all my heart, and if there is my pup growing inside of your beautiful body, I will love them with all my heart as well."

Alex places his hands on his stomach, looking up at me questionably. "Do you think I'm pregnant?"

"You could be. Most werewolves get pregnant the first time they mate properly."

"Why is that?" My sweet baby boy asks, tilting his head to the side like an innocent puppy.

"It's because the Moon Goddess has made it so that our bloodline continues successfully. When the werewolf race was first born most men did not live beyond their thirties due to all the war and conflict we had with humans. So as soon as a male werewolf found his mate, they would immediately mate usually causing the female, or male to get pregnant. This would mean that their bloodline would successfully continue."

"Wow... that is pretty amazing." Alex answers.

"Yeah, oh, I almost forgot to warn you. You will be shifting into your wolf for the first time soon, because we completed the mating bond." I casually say.

"WHAT?!"

"Oh yea the pain is excruciating, trust me it will be the most painful experience you will ever have." I look down at Alex, only to see him curling up into a tight ball whimpering softly as he shakes. "Shit! I'm so sorry baby boy, I will be there with you the whole time, you don't have to worry. I will hold you and keep you comfortable through the whole thing." I hum softly into his peach fuzz. Alex's hair has been growing back a lot quicker than normal cancer patients due to him being a werewolf now. I can't decide if I like his natural colour better than his blue hair or not. His natural hair colour happened to be a rich dark brown, the complete opposite to my hair colour.

"Justin..."

"Yes, baby boy?"

"I'm hungry..."

As if on queue his stomach growls loudly at us, demanding to be fed. I expect Alex to blush as bright as an apple, but no, he just giggles. Chuckling at my silly mate I get up and pull some sweat pants on commando, I pull one of my shirts over Alex's head shortly after. The shirt is so big on him that it falls down below his knees, making it look like a dress.

Looking up at me Alex jumps from the bed into my awaiting arms, wrapping his legs and arms securely around my body like a vine. I pull the hem of my shirt over his butt and keep it their with both my hands covering his delicious butt. Nobody gets to see my baby boy's ass, that ass is all mine.

As I start to walk down the stairs, I almost drop Alex when Zac jumps out of nowhere. "OMG!! YOU DID IT! YOU DID THE NASTY!" Alex pokes his little head out from his hiding place in the crook of my neck. "OMG! YOU DEFILED MY SUGAR PUFF! HOW COULD YOU, YOU BEAST!" Alex starts to giggle at Zac, while swatting away Zac hands as he tries to hit me.

"He wasn't defiling me Zac, we made love" Alex says smiling brightly up at me, one that I return instantly.

Zac stares at us for a moment before shaking his head, "No. I distinctly remember screaming, and that would mean my little Sugar Puff isn't innocent anymore."

"Don't you worry Zac, my baby boy is still just as innocent, he might just be a bit sexually active." I say chuckling when Alex's cheeks begin to heat up and he buries his face in the crook of my neck once more. "Now if you don't mind Zac, I need to go get my beautiful mate something to eat. I think I wore him out a bit last night" I say smirking.

Alex smacks my arm "if you don't stop talking about what we do in the bedroom it will never, ever, happen again."

With that being said I quickly turn around and head straight for the kitchen, in search for a decent meal. I don't think I would last not being able to be inside my mate ever again, not now that I have gotten a taste of his delicious ass. I gently place Alex on the counter as I search the fridge for something to eat.

I jump when I feel small hands on my ass, turning around I meet the eyes of the little tease I call mate. Alex bursts out in giggles as he casually walks over to the pantry and takes out some macaroni and cheese. My eyes stay glued to his little tight ass as he sways it while he's cooking. I walk over to the iPod and play the song Earned It by The Weekend.

Alex's body starts to sway in a hypnotic dance as I slowly stalk my way over to him. Placing my hands on his hips, we start to sway together to the music as I sing softly in his ear.

"...Cause boy you're perfect, you're always worth it, and you deserve it, the way you work it, cause boy you earned it, boy you earned it..."

Alex lays his head back against my chest as I encase his tiny body into my huge body. His hand that is stirring our meal suddenly stops and he quickly turns around in my arms, smashing his delectable lips to mine. His hands make their selves at home in my hair as mine make their selves at home under his ass.

We pull away slightly to catch our breath as him mumbles to me "It's supposed to be girl, not boy Marshmallow."

"But you're not a girl and it's true, you are perfect, everything you do, perfect."

"Oh, Justin, I love you so much" he says softly before pecking my lips and turning back to our now finished meal.

I grab his hips as his starts to plate the pasta, whispering into his ear "I love you too, baby boy."

"Ok, now eat up" he says chuckling when I tickle his sides.

+++++

After we had finish eating and cleaning up our food, I swooped Alex up into my arms and ran up stairs, heading straight for our bedroom. I throw a giggling Alex onto the bed as I close the door. I run and jump on the bed, straddling Alex's waist.

He wriggles his way out from underneath me enough to warp his slim, pale legs around my torso, wrapping his arms around my neck. I bend my head to claim his lips in a soft, loving kiss, his lips are so soft, I could kiss them all day.

"Have your wicked way with me Marshmallow" Alex purrs in my ear.

Good god, this boy is going to be the death of me.

Suddenly Alex lets out an ear splitting scream as his body thrashes under mine.

"Shit, your shifting!" I quickly pull his trembling body close to my chest, trying to sooth his pain. The sickening sound of his bones braking and realigning breaks my heart, he is in pain and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. His face starts the process of stretching into the shape of a muzzle, patches of bright blue hair growing on his body.

With one final scream Alex transforms into a small blue wolf, I have never seen a blue wolf before. His deep blue eyes look up at me wide and curious. I quickly shift into my midnight black wolf and curl up next to my blue mate.

__________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I HAVE BEEN A BIT BUSY!

ANYWHORE, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AND TELL ME YOU WOLF NAME!!!

COMMENT

SHARE

VOTE

FOLLOW