Chapter Sixteen

Justin

It's been three weeks since Alex and I have mated and I'm loving every minute of the bond I share with my beautiful mate. Alex has been seeing a phycologist to help him get through all the problems he has because of his disgusting father. Every night before we go to bed, Alex and I talk to each other. I let him know that I'm here for him and I tell him all about the pack business. He has been settling in well with the pack despite his anxiety, Alex still isn't sure if they like him or not. The women of the pack absolutely adore him, especially my mother. I'm lucky if I can steal him away without being lectured on how I don't leave my mate to socialise enough. I just can't help it, I want to be by my mate all day every day.

I snap out of my day dreaming when Zac almost takes my office door off it's hinges. I bolt up from my chair, thinking that something has happened to Alex. That is until I look at Zac's face, which is split into a shit eating grin. 

"What have you done now Zac?" I sigh, sitting back down.

"You have to come quick!" He yells, jumping up and down. "Alex is busting out some awesome moves!!"

I grin as Zac runs out of the room, I presume in the direction of my mate. When the music finally reaches my ear I start to run in the sam direction, not wanting to miss out on the chance of seeing my sexy mate shake that ass of his.

I stop in the door way of the living room, just staring at the scene in front of me. 

Dancing in the Dark by Rihanna is on full blast as Alex moves his small body in time to the music perfectly, singing as well might I add. The whole pack is cheering him on as he lets go and enjoys himself. Alex's voice is just, just, there are no words to describe his voice, it's the sweetest thing I have ever heard.

The smile on his face is beautiful, he is glowing with happiness. I grin at him when he turns around and spots me, waving his small hands at me, he waves me over. Chuckling slightly I make my way over to him, a mischievous smile plastered on my face. Alex's smile doesn't falter once, he just starts laughing at my playfulness. As he continues to sing I wrap my arms around his waist, we both start to dance.

I start laughing when Zac turns off the lights and hands out flashlights to all the pack members. One by one they turn their flashlights on and off, creating a disco type dance floor. Alex's face is the brightest light in the whole room, he has been absolutely glowing the past week. 

By the time the song has finished Alex is almost doubled over with how much he is laughing. His slender arms are wrapped around my waist, his face buried in my stomach, as his whole body shakes with laughter. 

Zac comes running over, snatches Alex from my arms and sprints through the trees with my laughing mate thrown over his shoulder. I instantly sprint off after them.

"AWWW, JUSTIN SAVE ME!!" Alex yells, laughing his head off. He puts his hands out for me to catch as I get closer.

Once I grab his hands, I pull his body to mine. Alex screams with laughter as his body crashes into mine, sending us both to the ground, my body wrapped protectively around his. He continues to giggle as I rain kisses on his beautiful face. Pulling back slightly I gaze up at him.

"God I love you so much baby boy" I whisper, running my hands through his once again blue hair. As soon as he had some kind of hair he dyed it bright blue again.

"Not as much as I love you Marshmallow" he whispers back.

"All right everyone, break it up, break it up. I have heard enough of your sappy love for each other." I says while plopping himself down next to Alex and I.