Chapter Nineteen

Alex:

It's been a week since the fight Justin and I had, and I can't stand the fact that he has been distant the whole time. It's as if I don't even exist sometimes. I've been sleeping in our bed... alone. Justin has been sleeping in his office.

My wolf is always howling in pain, he misses his mate, I miss my mate. When my wolf calls out to his mate, he gets nothing in return, just silence.

It's all my fault, I always have to mess things up. I can never get anything right! A groan escapes me as I sit up from the bed, cradling my small stomach with my slim arms. I'm so tired. I can't sleep at night, not alone. Walking over to the bathroom, I silently stare at the mirror. I don't even recognise the person staring back at me. My cheeks are hollowed out, my eyes sunken in. My whole body looks like skin has been stretched over bones. I only have my small bump.

I've lost my appetite lately. I do everything on my own now All that I know of Justin's day is that he is in his office all the time. The inly thing I do in my day is visit Zac and stay in my room.

BUT I'M SICK OF IT! I AM THE HORMONAL, PREGNANT PERSON!

This is uncalled for! No matter what happened between us in that fight, it doesn't give him the right to ignore me and treat me like a piece of shit!

I stomp my way downstairs, towards Justin's stupid office. Curling my fists at my sides I growl as the range boils in my veins, like a volcano getting ready to burst. How dare he make me feel like I did something wrong?! All I did was voice my opinion and it was thrown back in my face! What does he have to be stressed about?! He is mister perfect Alpha, hasn't done a thing wrong! But wait! His mate is the psycho! Alex can't do anything right, his own father doesn't even love him! He is the used Luna!

I growl as I slam the office door open, fire burning within my veins as I glare at my supposed mate.

"I told you not to disturb me, Alex" Justin grumbles, glaring at me.

"And I listened to you! You left me alone, your pregnant mate, for over a week!"

"You disobeyed a direct order from your Alpha!"

"You're my mate as well!" I shout, throwing my hands up in the air. Tears gather in my eyes as I look at Justin. "I'm done. Have fun sleeping in your office again, I'm sick and tired of being ignored and punished for no reason."

The last thing I see before walking out is the clueless look on his face. Its time to face my greatest fear...my father.

+++++

The weight of my backpack reminds me of how little I have without Justin. I didn't want anything besides my child to remind me of him, I couldn't bring anything that he gave me.

I stare up at the house where all my nightmares came from, the rapping, beatings, everything. With a deep calming breath I make my way up the steps and hesitantly knock on the door. The door swings open to reveal my father who us clean shaven and in clean clothes for once.

"Alex?"

"Hey dad, umm... can I come in?" I ask, my voice barely above a whisper.

"Yes! Please, come in." Dad swings the door open further, revealing a clean house, which I am surprised by. He never cleaned once while I was here.

"You cleaned the house?"

"Yeah... um... look Alex... I'm so sorry for what I did to you... It wasn't right." I can't believe dad is embarrassed.

"I am so sorry, son. I was such a horrible father. After your mother died, I just felt like my whole world had been ripped away from me. I was so lost without her..." The distant look in my fathers eyes brings tears to my eyes. He loved her so much. Like I love Justin.

"I have something I need to tell you, Alex. It's to do with your mother and I." Nodding my head I follow dad into the kitchen. "Well, this is going to be hard to believe, but your mother and I are special." A hand runs through my fathers greying hair. "We are, well, werewolves. Your mother was my mate, that is why I was so broken hearted over what happened."

"Are you saying that we are werewolves?" This is unbelievable...

"Yes, but something happened to your mother when she was pregnant with you, that caused your wolf to lay dormant in your body. The Healer said that when you met your mate, and mated with them that your wolf would finally be released." Father lifts his nose in the air and sniffs. "By the smell of things, you already have mated. So who is the lucky girl... or should I say guy?"

Blushing to the roots of my hair I chuckle. "Guy, and his name is Justin... but I don't think we are a thing anymore." Sadness washes over me as the depressing thought passes.

"Why not?"

"We had a fight... and he has been ignoring me dad, I don't know what to do daddy." Tears start poring out of my eyes.

"Come here son." Obediently I sit on my fathers lap as he rocks me like a little baby. I freeze when his hand comes in contact with my baby bump. "Son, are you pregnant?"

"Yes..."

"Shh, it's ok. I will take care of you, son. I'm going to be a grandfather. You have made me so happy, Alex. How far along are you?"

"One month..."

"Ou-Your child can call me pappy!"

"Oh, son life is going to be great! I love you son."

"I love you daddy." What I didn't see was the crazed look in fathers eyes as he possessively rubbed my stomach.

____________________________________________________________________________________

HEY EVERYONE! SO SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE! I FIND IT IS REALLY HARD TO WRITE IN A NERF WAR.... MY SIBLINGS THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN TO USE MY ROOM AS A SAFE ROOM.... IT DIDN'T END UP AS A SAFE ROOM.... MORE LIKE A WAR ZONE... I MIGHT OF JOINED IN AND SHOT MY BROTHER IN THE NUTS.... HEHE OOPS!

ANYWHORE!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF ALEX GOING BACK TO HIS FATHER!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE