Chapter Twelve

Alex:

It had been three days since Justin has marked me as his mate, everyone has been on edge, just waiting for my heat to begin. I am so nervous, I don't know if I'm read to be that intimate with my Marshmallow, I know that I love him and he loves me, but sex is a very sensitive sunbelt for me. After what my father has done to me, defiling my body, I don't know if I will ever be able to have sex with my Marshmallow.

I casually make my way into the kitchen, in search for some kind of chocolate. Opening the pantry I look through all the shelves and see nothing. Pouting I look up at the top shelve and spot a whole stack of chocolate. Fist pumping the air I shout, "YES!" I try and reach up but my hands don't quiet reach the top making me pout. Looking around the kitchen I spot a stool, dragging it over to the pantry I carefully climb on top of it. Getting to my feet I reach up and grab the chocolate, forgetting that I'm standing on a stool I jump with excitement, causing the stool to fall over. I go crashing down with a shout, flailing my arms around trying to grab onto something. I land on my back, getting the wind knocked out of me.

"Luna? What are you doing?" I quickly look up to see Callum looking at me with his head tilted to the side in a curious manner. Callum was dressed in an oversized shirt, which I assumed was his mates, and some boxers. You could clearly see his protruding stomach through the shirt, although it did not stretch the shirt in anyway. His mate must be huge, then again Callum is a small person, because of Callum's size it makes his stomach look twice as big.

"Oh... I was just looking for some chocolate..." I mumble.

"But that's my chocolate" Callum whines while pouting at me.

"Can I have some?"

"Of Course! All you had to do was ask!" Callum exclaims, throwing his hands up. Walking over he grabs my hands and helps me stand, quickly he steals the chocolate from my hand and shoves it into his mouth. I stare at him shocked that he had just stolen the chocolate I was going to eat.

"Hey! I wanted some!" I shout causing Callum's bottom lip to tremble and his eyes to tear up. "No,no,no,no,no, please don't cry! I'm sorry I didn't mean it, please don't cry!" I plead with him, trying but failing to comfort him.

As if sensing Callum's distress a mountain of a man walks into the kitchen, worry etched on his face as his eyes search for his mate. Spotting Callum he quickly walks over and gathers his mate in his embrace, cooing softly to him.

"I'm sorry I made him cry, I didn't mean to" I mumble as my own tears began to fall. I'm a horrible Luna, I just made a pregnant man cry!

"No, it's ok Luna. Callum is just a bit emotional, he is perfectly fine. I'm sure you will experience something similar when you are pregnant yourself, your mate will be the only person who can calm you down." Callum's mate says quietly, trying not to disturb his now sleeping mate.

"Oh... umm... what is your name?" I ask.

"My name is Alistair, I'm the Gamma of the pack, also know as the third in command. It's a pleasure to finally meet the man who has made our Alpha go all soft" Trent says playfully, causing the corners of my mouth to turn up slightly and a blush to cover my face.

"SUGAR PUFF!!" Zac comes sprinting through the door and crushes me into a hug. "I'm so glad your better!!"

I instantly return his hug, "where have you been?"

"I had to go and negotiate a truce between our pack and the Blue Moon pack."

"But I thought that the Alpha had to go and discuss truces between packs" I say, tilting my head in confusion.

"They normally would but since you where sick, his Luna, he sent me, his Beta" Zac says grinning.

Nodding slowly I start to understand. "Oh, that makes sense. So did you have fun? Did you find your mate?!" I ask excitedly. Maybe we could be friends, then I would have more friends, I wouldn't be such a loner or have to rely on Justin for all my comfort. I mean I know that I can go to Zac for comfort as well, but it's different, if Justin does something to upset me and I want to talk to someone it can't be Zac because they are best friends. I could never turn them against each other. They are Alpha and Beta, they have to have a good relationship or the pack could fall apart, then again it's the same thing with the Alpha and Luna.

"No, I didn't. But that's ok because that mean we are not ready to meet each other yet, but when we are the Moon Goddess will make it happen" he answers with one of his heartbreaking smiles. I pull him close to me as I enjoy the warmth his embrace brings, the feeling of friendship and security washes over me.

"You know it's true what they say about you" I mumble.

"And what might that be?"

"You do give the best hugs" I answer smiling up at him.

"Why thank you!" he exclaims, hugging me tighter.

He sets me down a giggling mess as I start to make my way over to Justin's office, where he is completing some paperwork for the pack. The scent of Marshmallow assaults my new fragile nose as I get closer to his office, causing me to almost let out an embarrassing moan. By the time I reach his door I am a hot mess, my body feels itchy, like a fire is growing within the confinements of my skin making me scratch away at the skin as it continues to irritate me. The closer I get to Marshmallows door the bigger the fire within my skin grows, sweat beading along my forehead.

When I open the door I crumble to the floor as his scent increases, overwhelming my entire body as I pant of the floor, taking comfort in the cool tile floor my head rests on. Hands touch my body causing flames of heat to erupt along my skin. It's almost like the fire that was growing beneath my skin exploded, finally reaching it's point of no return as it consumes my body. I whimper in pleasure and pain from the glorious flames erupting from the persons hands as they try to sooth my burning body. Whimpers continue to escape my mouth as the hands continue their journey of exploring my over heated body.

"Shh, it's ok baby boy, I've got you." I open my eyes and meet the perfect green eyes of my Marshmallow, worry and pain etched into his expression. It almost seems like he is trying to hold himself back from doing something he might regret.

"Make it stop please" I plead with Marshmallow.

"The only way to do that baby boy would be to make love to you and complete the mating ritual."

"What is happening to my body?!" I demand. I am done with all this beating around the bush! I want to know what is happening to my body!

"Well, judging from the pheromones you are giving off, I would have to say you are finally in heat baby boy." He simply states.

"OH FUDGE CAKES! WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN NOW?!" I scream as another wave of flames engulf my body. My wee wee starts to feel hard, with slight pain. "Oh god! What is wrong with my wee we?!" I exclaim, causing Justin to chuckle. "What's so funny!?"

"Baby boy have you ever had a erection?"

"What the hell is a erection!?"

"Something that happens when you get sexually aroused. Sometimes I think you are not mentally up to date, you are so innocent sometimes."

"I don't care about that! Just make this stop please, do what ever it takes just make the heat stop!"

"Your wish is my command baby boy."

__________________________________________________________________

THX FOR THE SUPPORT!! I'M NOT SURE IF I SHOULD WRITE THE SEX SCENE OR JUST LEAVE IT TO YOUR IMAGINATION... LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK WOULD BE BEST!!

ANYWHORE YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO...

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE