MOUWWHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAH!!! hehehe

well hello hello!!

WE MEET AGAIN!!! :D

yeahhh sorry about yesterday.. i wasnt able to upload after because i had to go SHOPPING!!

YAY!!

people please note that i hate shopping.. just the word makes me wanna jump into my toillet and flush myself down!!!

I HATE IT!!

my sister and mom.. together.. we go shopping... like 10 hours in one day..

walking and trying on stuff. and then  more walking and then more of watever!!

PEOPLE!!!! IT IS SOO TIERING!!!!

THE MALL THAT WE WENT TO HAD LIKE 5 FLOORS!!

AND IT WAS DOWNTOWN!! ANND MANN!! IT WAS INSANE!!!

but i lived! :P

ahahah PARTY!!

ohh!!

DO YOU PEOPLE WATCH JERSEY SHORE?????

*SINGS*

GET CRAZY GET WILD GO PARTY SOMETHING SOMETHING!!!! IF YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING.. SOMETHING.. THEN THATS YOUR BIZZZZZZ!!!!

hahah i soo badly know that lyrics to the theme song :P

ahah

but yeah..

honestly.. i really dont care about the show..

first season..

sex and hook ups.. and more hook ups..

and then the second season was all like

Ronnie

YOUR SUCH A BITCA SAM!!!

Sam

ummm.. he didnt cheat on me.. Ronnie is a good person.. i love him soooo much!

AND THEN SEASON 3 COMES ALONG!!

honestly.. this is the worst season.. its boring.. like all they ever put on t.v. is the thing with ronnie and sam!!

FREAK!!

there insane.. but u know.. i just watch to see wat else these people do.. cause you gotta admit.. they are kinda hilarious!!

OMG!!

AHAHA YOU GUYS KNOW HOW ALL THE GUYS SAY

''ITS T-SHIRT TIMEEE!!!'"

well in gym.. physical education..

WE HAVE GYM TOPS.. right.. well. cause in the previous years.. the girls would always wear like slutty clothes.. soo they got this t-shirt that we have to wear.. and its grey..

NOW!!!!

#1 BAD THING ABOUT GREY T-SHIRTS.. iss well. when you sweat.. it shows.. and it doesnt just show a little.. people!!

ITS LIKE FAT ASS PATCHES OF LIKE SWEAT ON YOUR SHIRT!!

its icky..

ahahhaa

BUT POINT BEING!!

WHEN WE GO TO CHANGE IN THE LOCKER ROOMS!! ME AND MY FRIENDS..

well actually its just me..

AND IM ALL LIKE

"' ITS T-SHIRT TIMMMEEEEEEEEEE"

and its kinda hilarious.. but then again.. people starting getting mad. cause well.. i while i say that im like jumping around and running in the locker room like a insane child.... which i am!