i cant think of a title.... LADY GAGA!!

OMG ITS THE COOKIE MONSTER!!!!

ok soo whats happening PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS???

*COMMERCIAL BREAK!!!*

Ryan Secrest!!

hello everyone.. This is another episode of American Idol.. with out my lover.. SIMON!!!

*cries* *snifs*

THIS SHOW WONT BE THE SAME!!! I MEAN WHEN'S RANDY GONNA QUIT LIKE THE REST OF THEM?

YOU KNOW WHAT!!! IM GOING TO ASK HIM RIGHT NOW!!!!

Randy my main man!!! when are you leaving???

Randy!!

YO WHAT UP DOG!?!?

yeahh man.. im sorry but i gotta bounce.. my g6 is so fly that imma be late. it gonna fly like a g6 even though it is a g6 in 15 mins Bro.

Ryan!!!

wait.. your just leaving for this show right???

Randy!!!

Nahh man! I'm leaving for good..  that's why the girl over there with the yellow hair.. with a telophone in her eye.. is gonna replace me. 8D

Ryan!!!

really :( your leaving me!! For the girl with the meat dress on!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Randy!!!

yeah dog!! Bro you gonna be all righ' dont worry bout nothing..

Ryan!!!

BUT THAT'S LADY GAGA!!!

Lady Gaga!

RAH RAH RAH AH AH!!!!! THIS IS FOR ALL MY LITTLE MONSTERS OUT THERE!!!

RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! in dinosaur means i love you..

DONT DESCRIMINATE!!!! oh look!!! its Saba!! WHAT A LOZER!!

SABA!

wait what??? why did you say my name?? omg!! is that real meat on your dress??? OMG!! DONT LIKE KILL ME AND USE MY FLESH TO MAKE ME INTO YOUR DRESS!!! IM ONYL 14 YEARS OLD!! AND I HAVE A CAT NAMED ZORO!! AND PEOPLE ON WATTPAD.. that dont exactly love me... BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!!

Lady Gaga!

RAWR!! my little monsters this *Points at Saba*  is what you call retarded.. and yes this is real meat it was cooked and soaked in brawth before i was able to wear it :D

 *Enddd!!*

ok soo i didnt do one of those in a really long time.. and just in case you guys are wondering.. (girls too) i am currently sleep deprivide ahahahah yay!!

and it is cause well cause!!

but im only joking soo dont get any ideas.. but i am tiered.. soo yeahh.. its currently 1:30 am!!! soo when it turns 2:00am i will got to the bed.. but im already in bed.. soo ill just turn off they laptop and then go to bed.. ahahah sounds good to me!!

OK!!

soo just in case u peeeps were wondering..

the reason why me madré wanted me to clean my room.. and then my sis wanted me to close her radio.. cause she was at one end of her extremely long desk.. soo of course.. i had to walk all the way to her room.. get a little exercise just to close her radio.. i just walked out.. man that woman is lazy.. but like the part that i dont understand is that she has wheels on her hair.. and she couldnt push herself.. man.. shes weird...

older people these days.....( sis.. im watching u!!)

ok soo ill continue 2morrow.. im gonna crash now.. my eyes are closing!!!1

LITTERALLY!!

sorry bout that peeps!!

ok byebye