come on one more day..ok no.. 2 weeks more! please!

wow...  just wow people....

im starting school 2morrow!! and you guys wanna no what????

MY MOM WANTS ME TO SLEEPE AT 9:00!!! LIKE COME ON!! ITS CURRENTLY 8:35 PM.. AND IM PISSED!! I WANNA STAY AWAKE!!

sooo i am currently in my room.. on my bed.. with my laptpo on my lap.. which i dont think is a good idea.. i think its gonnna over heat..

i should get that thingy.. u know that thingy where u put ur laptop on.. and it keeps it from over-heating?? i dont kno.. i saw one in the states.. and it was on sale for 15$ and compared to the other ones.. which are like 40-60$ i bought it. :P

u know what??? im bored!!  AND THERES NOT ONE THING IN THE WORLD THAT IS MORE ANNOYING THEN MY CAT ZORO!!

ok soo let me tell you about my life and animals..

***************************************

Once upon a time.. there was a little girl named Christina Saba.. she was about 9 years old!!

one morning while getting ready to go to school.. OK IM JUST GONNA STOP AND GET TO THE POINT!!

i was going to school one morning.. and then i started to hear the weird chirppping noice... soo i was like WTF?? WHAT KIND OF A RETARDED BIRD MAKES THAT NOICE???

but of course.. it wasnt a bird.. and it was a mommy kitty.. and 5 little baby kitties!! :D

*AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW'S!!*

the mommy kitty gave birth under my balcony.. it was pretty funny.. cause the momy pushed the baby and that baby fell on the floor!!!!!! AHHAHA THE WAY IT HAPPENED WAS SOO FUNNYY!!

like the mom was like "GET OFF MY TAIL"

*pushes baby*

 *baby fallls!!*

the momy litterally picked up the little kitty with her tail and like made her fall!! ahhaha IT WAS HILARIOUS!!!

AHAHAH

okook soo now u people are most probs like "OMG SABA!! YOUR SO MEAN!! THE LITTLE KITTY ALMOST DIED AND YOUR LAUGHING!!!"

well fellow peeepps!! :D

it waas funny.. cause the little kitty that fell is the one we kept!!! :D

yes!! i got my first kitty from a street prego kitty who we then called "Fluffy cat" cause she waass SUPPPER DOOPPPPERRR FLUUUUFFFFYY!!

at first we thought it was her fat.. but it was her fur!! it was crazyyyy!!! 8D

OK!! SOO WE soon FIGIRED out THAT the LITTLE kitty THAT fell ON the FLOOR was A little GIRL kitty!!! :D so THEN we CALLED her FIFI!!! :D

Fi-fi!! :D do you comprendo? her name was Fifi... dont ask why.. i dont even know why..

so Fifi was my first "real" pet.. before Fifi i had a guppy.. and a goldfish.. the guppy was called rainbow.. and the goldfish was called goldy.. i think.. i had a lot of fishies but they all died and we flushed them down the toillete.

yuppp... POOR FISHIES!! WHY DID U HAVE TO DIE!!!!! YOU ONLY LASTED THE CAR RIDE!! I DIDNT MEAN TO SHAKE THE BAG THAT MUCH!!!!

ok i joke i joke.. no seriously im joking!! gosh.. people who dont believe! :P sheesh!

yeahh soo then.. ummm

i forgot were i left off.. wait for it..

OK IM THINKINGTO HARD!! ILL JUST SCROLL UP!