just another day... :D

HEYYY PEEEPS!!!! :D

okok... soo like today was kinda scary for me!!!

well kinda my everyday life at homee... anyways.. so i woke up at like 9:50 am. which is really early for me on weekends... i usually wake up at around 12:30 pm... just in time for luch  YUMM!!! :)

soo yeah i woke up to my sister screaming my name, running into my room and pulling open the curtens!!! and i hate that feeling or light hitting my eyes fast!! ahhh!!  it hurt sooo bad!! and she was like screaming at me.. cause she was using my laptop.. and didnt kno where microsoft word was!! and yess... shes older then me... by 3 years!!! and she tortures me!! ahaha but i still love her.... shes like my best friend in a wayyy.. but thats a little too deep...

OK THAT WAS OFF TOPIC.. sorta.. anyways.. she woke me up and pushed out of my bed.. i hit my head against the dam floor!! and it really hurt! WHY CANT FLOORS BE MADE OF JELO!?!?!         no but seriously!! Jelo is sort and sqishy!! and u dont get hurt if u fall... which i do all the time!

soo i open the thing for her... dumb sis *shakes head in disaproval*

and i started screaming for my mom.. i was really hungry.. and my sister like runs up to me annd is all like " WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPEN???? DID SOMEONE DIE?? WHY ARE U SCREAMING??"

*slaps palm to head* *sighs loudly*

thats my sis.. yupp sooo after 5 mins of arguing of random nonsense that have nothing to do with where my parents are... i finaly figure out that they went shopping!! like at 9:00 in the morning!!! like wtf??

soo like when they come bak.. im like dieing on the couch.. holding my stomach.. cause im starving and dont know how to cook... and neither does my sis.. soo i was pretty much dieing on the spot..

my mom comes and is all like " LOOK AT THESE TANK TOPS I GOT U GUYS!!! NOW WHEN X-MAS COMES WE ARE ALL GOING TO MATCH.. AND UR DAD IS GOING TO TAKE THE PIC.. cause well i couldnt find his size.. ahha get it!! hes a guy!!" ahahaha.. no.. ahahahhahah

i love my momm..sooo like yeah.. my mom got me my sis and herself matching tops for our yearly Christmas Pic :P

ahaha

then after an amazing lovely breakfast.. my parents desided that they wanted new couches for the living room... sooo they go out againn.. and come bak in about 30 mins....

and all i hear is " GIRLS!!!! GET DRESSED!!! WERE GOING TO LOOK FOR COUCHES!!!"

me and my sister are like wtf??? ahah but like they wanted our aproovel for the couches... so we go to the store.. and like theres couches everywhere!! and im like omg!!!!!  i love comfy couches where i could kick bak and relax and read wattpad stories.. after a long day at school..

anyways.. soo then we started going around looking at all these couches.. when we see my sister's geo teacher!! aahahah omg i love that guy!! hes too funny.. but thats not the point.. my parents and the teacher and his wife were all talking and me and my sis desided to explore the place... and we sorta got lost... yup!! we got lost in a store with a bunch of appliances!! ahah omg that was pretty funny... soo finaly we found our parents and we got out of there..

then we went to a store called IKEA and i love that place!! ahah soo we were like walking around.. and me and my sis were like looking at all the room displays... opening drowers... ahah it was really fun.. and jumping on the beds!! ahahaha

my parents also wanted to get a new kitchen thing!! like they want to re-decorate my house :)

im sooo happy!! cause i really like shopping for house stuff.. soo we ended up with a new chair for my sisters room and im looking for a new drower!!! I HATE MINE!! ITS SOO FREAKING ANNOYING!! IT KEEPS ON BUSTING!! buttt they were all ugly.. soo that didnt workk.. soo now i still have my crapy thing..  and u kno i love looking at people's room... i find ones room expreses who they are.. and there personality... soo like when people come to my house my room is always cleann.. but in reality in the most messiest person alive!! my room right now is a dump yard!! and im serious!! i have close everywhere.. and papers everywhre!!! its pretty funny tho.. cause girls are usually all neat and stufff... but i guessss its pretty fun being messy cause then when ur parents ask for a test that u didnt show them.. u just answer.. "its somewhere in my room.. and if u want to find it.. ur free to check!" and they just role their eyes..  :)

but dont try that when there pissed cause then there gonna make u clean it.. and i just make my room meesier.. hehe

and i think i have the most coloured, and random-ist things in my room...

like my walls are neon green :) my favorite colour!! <3333 my desk is a mustard yellow.. but a pretty mustard yellow :P i was ann aqua coloured chair... a white drower.. with two jwellery boxes... one a sorta cream colour and the other a neon blue... umm i have three closets.. yeah i kno!! a lot!!  but one of them are filled with all my random stuff!! like books and like toys that my mom made me keep.. and pics... and OHH!! I HAVE A HELLICOPTER!! its soo cool!! ahahaa but its hard to use.. anyways.. 2 of my closets are a cream colour and i have a ful length miror on it.. and my other is white.. i have this carpet on my floor and it has all these weird boxes and flowers and lines of some sort on them.. and then on my desk.. other then all those papers.. i have a purple lamp.. that doesnt work.. cause the light bulb exploded... and i forget to change it!! :P

ahahah but yeahh nothing in my room matches.. and that was the point i was trying to pass on to u guys.. and im not rich!!! so many people think im rich!! and it pisses me off!! look lets just say that my dad doesnt have the greastest job.. welll no actuallly its an amazing job.. its just the language barier.. he has a hard time talking english... ahah and my mom is a full time mom! :) hehe

soooo yeahh i dont live in a mansion!! i live in a normal sized house.. with very limited space.. which is fine with me cause i have everything that i need :) and i like small houses!! like when me and my sis get older we might buy an appartment and live together for a period of time :)

haahha that would be a living hell right there!! aahaha we always argue..but still get along! :)

yupp soo thats it with me!!

SOO IF U GUYS WANT ME TO READ UR STORIES!!! MAKE SURE U TELL ME!!

AND IF I REALLY LIKE IT... I'LL COMMENT VOTE.. AND FAN!!!

BUT IF I FIND IT ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I WILL GIVE U A SHOUT OUT ON MY PAGE!!!! :)

sooo make sure u fan me if u want to get really good stories to read!! :)

there really are talented people on this site!! :)

umm if u guys want to read want i'm reading.. check out my library.. it has almost all the stories that im reading and if u guys have any questions and/or comments.. let me know! :)

THANKS SSOOO MUCH IF U READ THIS!! :)

AND IF U DIDNT.. WELL U'LL GET WHIPPED CREAM IN YO FACE!!

fannn :P

vote!! :D

and tell me wats on ur mind :)

and u guys dont have to fann :P

no seriously u dont...  :)

but it would be nice... hehe

ciaoooo :)