MOVIES.. AND MUCH MUCH MORE!! :D

• इन्हें समर्पित: ALL ME FANS!!!

ok HEY PEEEEEEPPPSSS!! :D

okok soo like today was one if not THE BEST TIME I HAD IN A REALLY LONG TIME!!!

LIKE U GUYS DONT UNDERSTAND!!! I LIKE NEVER GO OUT!! LIKE NEVER!!! AND TODAY!! WELL TODAY WAS CRAZYYY INSANE!!!! I MEAN TODAY WAS SERIOUSLY SOO MUCH FUNN!! FROM THE MORNING UNTIL NOW!!!! I WAS HAVING SOOO MUCH FUN!! :D

ok soo like one thing u guys have to kno about me is that i basically never go out...

why.. well if u kno me... well most of u guys dont.. welll my madré (mom) worries about me and my sis alot!! LIKE WE NEVER GO OUT.. WE HAVE TO STAY HOME.. STUDY ALL THE TIME.. and then when we fail something.. she explodes.. and then she says its ur futur!!

WELL OK WOMAN!! I LOVE U!! ALOT! LIKE ALOT ALOT!! BUT LIKE GIVE ME SOME FREEDOM!!!

when i school finishes... i have to get driven home by my mom.. when i go to school its the same thing!!

I NEVER HAD EXPERIENCED THE THINGS THAT OTHER TEENAGER GIRLS OR GUYS HAVE!!

like in grade 7 (sec 1) i never went on a bus in my life!! UNTIL THAT DAY!! WHEN I WENT TO MY FRIENDS HOUSE FOR A PROJECT.. but we went swimming :P I LOVE U MORA!! :D

and then i always stay home.. never go out.. i hate the phone.. and even if i wanted to talk to my friends on the phone.. my sister will be on it!!

AND I DONT HAVE A CELL!! SO THATS NOT AN OPTION!!

see now people always tell me "OMG SABA UR SOO LUCKY!! UR MOM IS ALWAYS THERE FOR U!! U GET DRIVEN HOME!! BLAH BLAH BLAH!! U HAVE SUCH A COOL LIFE!! OMG I WANNA HAVE UR LIFE!! BLAH BLAH BLAH ETC...!!! "

my im like "WTF ARE U PEOPLE SAYING!! I HAVE NO LIFE!! I SIT IN MY ROOM AND STUDY ALL THE TIME CAUSE MY PARENTS WANT ME TO BECOME A SERGEON!! AND I WANT TO PROOVE TO THEM THAT I AM ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING TRULY AMAZING IN MY LIFE!! BUT I CANT CAUSE I CAN NEVER MEET THEIR EXPECTATIONS!! I NEVER HAVE FUN!! AND IM seriously depressed inside... BUT I NEVER SHOW IT!! CAUSE I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO LIKE WORRY OR SOMETHING ABOUT ME!! and like its hard for people to understand how my life is.. because well everybody has a much fun-er and free life then me...

yupp.. NOW THAT WAS DEPRESSING!! AND IF 1 OF U PEOPLE LEAVE ME A COMMENT ABOUT WAT I JUST SAID UP THERE!!! ^^^^ I WILL UN-FAN U! CAUSE I DONT WANT UR PITTY OF FEED BAK!! CAUSE I DONT LIKE THINKING ABOUT IT!!

plus like if ur parents took away something that was the world to u.. u wouldnt really forgive them and try ur hardest.. i mean they took away the only thing i was truly good at and that was figure skating.. i won 4 gold medals.. and i just got into the Junior level and i had to not do well in school.. so then that was taking away from me!!

BUT IT WASNT LIKE I WAS FAILING!! OR SOMETHING!! NO!! I WAS JUST GETTING 75% and ok thats not good but like come on!! THEY DONT EVEN LET ME GO SKATING ANYMORE!! I DIDNT SKATE EVER SINCE THE  DAY I GOT KICKED OUT!!!! AND THAT WAS 4 YEARS AGO!!!

yes and thats a little extreme.. but like u kno.. who cares.. cause i have to be a dumb sergeon and i have to be good in school. and not be doing the thing i do best and that i love....

u kno it really does suck.. and everytime i think of it well.. it gets me really sad.. and sometimes i actually cry.. AND I PROMISE U!! NO ONE OTHER THAN MY SISTER, MOM, AND DAD has seen me cry.. and thats not something u want to seee.... :Pahhaha

OKOK NOW IM SAD!! AND IM SUPPOSED TO MAKE U GUYS LAUGH!! SOO HERE WE GO!! :D

OKKO soo like yesterday was  A MIRACLE DAY!! I WENT TO THE MOVIES!! FOR THE FIRST TIME.. IN A REALLY LONG TIME!!! :D

RANDOM-NESS!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें