BONJOUR!

BONJOUR!

soo.. today is the day.. where me Saba.. decided to go on wattpad..

and let me tell you.. i am extremely surprised by the fact that i am still actually loved!!

i feel like loved.. wow....

now i feel like a fail.. for saying that.. BUT ITS OK! :)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much has happen during the last.. i have no idea how long! BUT IM BACK NOW!!

and belive me when i say.. " i tried to upload 525485674315468731456868 times" cause i would.. BUT!! it would either take 50 million years to upload.. my laptop battery would die!! OR! i would accidently high light everything and then continue typing and then EVERYTHING WOULD ERASE!!

the agony within!!!!

by the way.. did you people ever hear about something that is quite popular.. its called the cinamon challenge and let me tell you.. I.. WILL.. NEVER PUT CINAMON ALONE IN MY MOUTH EVER AGAIN!!!!

people! if you didnt already do it.. im warning you now.. if you want to kill yourself.. be my guest!

but if you wanna commit suicide.. which i am not encouraging anyone to doing that.. just take like the entire container.. bottle thing of cinamon.. and.. it will be painful.. but worth to watch if you video tape it.. YOU WILL DIE!!

okokok soo if you havent already watched this videoo.. of the cinamon chalenge.. well then! ill put a link!

me and the Biffs :P ahahha failed.. but yea.. me and my three extremely hilarious and very cracked friends decided to do the cinamon challenge.. video tape it and see what would happen..

and i would show you the best part.. but my friend. like killed the video that was posted on youtube and i cant find it on facebook anymore.. so you must imagine it!

ok so me being the brave one.. tryed this challenge first!

i took an entire table spoon full.. well there was like a giant moutain of cinamon on the spoon.. and that spoon was like one of those oval shaped ones.. like the monster ones.. that cant even fit in your mouth kinda thing..

OHH! and we set out like 50 watter bottles.. just in case.. and JESUS!! I DIED!

okok so like i am the kind of person that cant stop laughing.. even at the most randomly normal things.. like someone can just say " hey how are you?" and i will start dieing of laughter..

sooo i took one deep breath at put the ginormous spoon into my mouth.. and started to chuckle.. and because i chuckled.. a little cloud of cinamon came out of my mouth.. and after that if started to burn.. and then i started laughing.. and then a bigger cloud came out.. and then there was like legit no more saliva in my mouth.. LIKE THE CINAMON ABSORBED IT ALL!! and then i started coughing. so a bigger cloud came out. and then i ran for the sink and grabbed a water bottle and started rinsing my mouth.. MY THROAT WAS KILLING MEEE!!!

and that all lasted for about 20 seconds! I WAS PROUD!

then my two other people did it.. but they put like less then a teaspoon in the table spoon.. so they were good and kept it all in for 2 mins..

and this is were the good part comes in!!

PEOPLE I WAS ON THE VERGE OF PEEING MYSELF!! I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD! I HAD ABBS AND TEARS AND I COULDNT STAND! I WAS ON THE FLOOR ROLLING! LIKE FOR REAL! ROLLING!!

okok so my good friend! since grade 7!! ahahh we have been bestfriends! HIM BEING A GENIUS! wanted to try the cinamon challenge.. but not the normal one that us three did.. no.. he wanted to do the Glozell Cinamon Challenge.. which is using a SOUP SPOOOOOON! hahahahah.. okokok