ALL TOGETHER NOW!! HEYYY HEYY BABY!! WHO HA!

OMG I JUST BROKE A NAIL!!

ahah actually no.. i didnt.. i just remembered that from one of my sister's friends.. she always brakes her nails.. and she actually made a song.. but the only part i remember is ''OMG I JUST BROKE A NAIL''

yeahhhh soory bout that.. ok soo this is a little evill.. cause i have this blog that i've been working on FOREVER!! but its not done yet.. i litterally kept like a miny diary.. where i wrote everything  that happen on that day... and now im taking all the good parts and putting them into this lovely blog.. man these holidays were crazy for me.. i never went to this many parties and people's houses in my life.. every party would end at aroud 2:30 am then i would get home depending who's house at like 3:00am and i wouldn't bother changing my clothes.. and just fall on my bed and sleep.. for example today i woke up at 1:30... just in time for luch!! :D

im soo good.. and tehn i have this art project that i have to do.. and i have to draw this mexican mouse.. i think he's in Tom and Jerry.. but its the mexican one.. ill try putting a pic on the pic thigy.. yeahhh.. and let me tell u people something.. Saba (me) has the drawing skill of a 2 year old.. that cant even hold a pencil properly!!! dont worry i can hold a pencil properly... but i can't draw even if my life depended on it.. soo after like 5 years.. i was half done.. and i just finished the other part of it.. and im still not done.. cause i cant draw his face!!!! i can only draw his mouth!!!

i hate having my father's genes.. people it truely sucks.. i mean my sis get's all the good genes.. and i get the sucky ones.. like my dad is just like me.. we can't draw for our live's yet, he is extremely good in the maths.. well duhh cause he's an accountant.. but do i get that gene??? NOOO!!!! my sister get's it..

but the crazy part of it all is that i was a cuter baby then my sis!! :D

AT LEAST THERE'S ONE THING!!

and u wanna know what i resently figured out??

ok soo my mom got this box out with all these pictures of when my sis and i were little babies!!

(u people have to picture a crowd "awwing")

ok soo i was obviously looking at my baby pics.. and sharing only the funny and cute ones with my sis.. we were having a competition of who had the funniest of cuties pics..  :D

the thingy that i figured out was that not only was i born a blond.. i also HAD BLUE EYES!!!

I HAVE BLONG HAIR AND FREAKING BLUE EYES!!!!!

and now.. i have dark brown hair.. and hazel eye!!! LIKE WTF????? ITS NOT FAIR!!!

ok looky here.. i find people with blond hair.. and blue eyes.. very pretty.. or good looking..

and people if u are blond and dye your hair BLACK OR BROWN I WILL PERSONALLY MAAKE MY LITTLE ANGEL OF A KITTY ZORO ATTACK YOU!!!!

soo yeah.. little baby Saba had blond hair and blue eyes.. and now im officially depresed cause it was soo cool!! i mean i looked german!!

AND THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH GERMANS!!!

ok soo i want to continue.. but i cant.. cause my mom is currently screaming at me to get off. soo i will leave now.. and ill continue..

soo consider this as a part 1?? ahahha

ok bye bye bye!!