Chapter Four

Ianira pov

I walked inside the kitchen robotically taking an plate I served some food for my breakfast and started eating it quietly…….. It was just an another day for me in this mansion when I heard “you should eat less food bitch then maybe you will look less ugly” Stephanie said smirking…….. I took an deep breath and continued to eat the food without looking at her quietly…… “didn’t you hear what I said fat bitch” she said scowling at me……. I quickly finishing of the food I stood up from the chair when I felt her grab my arms making me look at her……. I flinched in pain when her nails scratched my skin “listen clear bitch you are nothing but an ugly fat bitch” she said tauntingly…… all the while I stayed quiet without saying anything back at her……. “Leave her alone Stephanie” I heard Louisa say looking up I saw her walking in…… while Stephanie let go of my arm “I am just reminding her place Louisa” she said scowling when I heard “Louisa” an cold voice say…… looking up I saw the same cold eyes which belonged to slade moretti who is standing near the entrance and looking at us……..

“Si master” Louisa said bowing her head down at him….. “There is an party going to happen tonight here I want everything to be perfect” he said……. I saw Stephanie batting her eyes and looking at him “yes master I will make sure everything is perfect” she said giving him an flirty smile……. While he gave her an indifferent look “si master” Louisa said while he turned around and walked away…… slade moretti is an cold, dark, heartless monster who is the king of Italian Mafia…… in this three years I learnt a lot about him and his family……. He is an cold blooded killing machine who killed people without an pinch of remorse……. Everyone here in this mansion called him the dark Lord……. I usually tried to not cross his path and stayed away doing my work quietly……. I came out of my thoughts when I heard Louisa say “are you alright ira????”..... “Yes” I said taking an deep breath gave her an small smile and washed the plate……. The rest of the day went fast by preparing everything for the party…… I helped Louisa in the kitchen with cooking and plating as I am not allowed to serve in the party……. Which I was glad I saw Stephanie and Lisa in an tight dress with their face caked up…….

I was almost about to finish cleaning  the dishes when Louisa told me I can go back to my room making me sigh in relief……. I was walking in the corridor back to the maids quarters when someone pushed to the near wall making me grasp in fear……. While the smell of alcohol hit my nostrils making me look up only to meet with theo’s black eyes…… I immediately looked down without saying an word while I felt his hand tightened my neck……. “Look at your pathetic ugly face whore” he said snarling at me while fear coursed through my body……. “You should kill yourself for having an fat disgusting body like an pig” he said while tears started to fall from my eyes……. “Maybe I should kill you by peel off your skin and burn you alive” he said letting out an sadistic chuckle……. I started thrashing in his hold when he tightened his grip on my neck blocking my breathe…… I saw black dots forming in eyes making me realise he is going to kill me today when I heard someone calling my name “ira???”....... All the sudden he let go of my throat while I fell down coughing and saw Louisa standing there…… “Cagna del cazzo”(fucking bitch) I heard Theo said walking away from me while I sighed in relief……

After Theo left Louisa came running to me and helped me to stand up…… “are you alright ira???” She said looking at me worriedly……. “Thank you” I said groaning and gave an grateful look……. She walked back with me till my room and left after making sure I am fine…… I sat down in the shower while tears continuously fell from my eyes….... I was so grateful that Louisa saved me from Theo this time…… it was not the first time he tried to kill or abuse me…….. I don’t know what is wrong with him from the first time I saw him he gave me an disgusting look…… everytime he came to this mansion he always abused me with his words…… I found out he was one of the cousin to Slade moretti…… after few months he started abuse me physically…….. Louisa was the one who came on time and protected me from him before he could kill me……. Everytime I saw the look in his eyes it sends me cold shiver through my spine……. Most of the time I avoided whenever he came to the mansion with Louisa help…… I don’t know what he has against me that he always tried to kill me…… I switched off the shower and looked at my neck to see the slight bruises…… taking an deep breathe I applied the cream on the bruises which Louisa gave to me……. That night I slept thinking how much more time I can escape him before he kills me…….

Few days passed since the party I didn’t came across Theo thankfully……. I was doing my morning chores when some one called my name “ira???”..... Looking up I saw met with an cold blue eyes which belong to Nico Marcelli standing in front of me…… “Mr.marcelli” I said looking at the man who is the second in command of the Italian Mafia…… “follow me” he said while I took an Deep breathe and started following him knowing why he is calling me…… soon we reached to the library walking inside he gave me some files……. “I want you to finish this before afternoon” he said looking at me while I gave him an nod…… I heard the door open and gustino walked inside the room…… Nico left the room alone with gus while I sat down and started working on the file…… apparently Slade moretti not only runs the Italian Mafia but he also owns many legal business around the world…… one day I was called into the study of slade moretti making me stunned and confused….. when I walked inside his room I saw Nico along with gus inside the room…… while Nico gave me an file and told me to find what’s wrong in it when I opened the file I saw the accounting statement in it to my surprise…… that moment I realised why they called me here I understood what is happening by the time when I finished the file and gave back to them…… Nico and gus looked at me stunned while the monster remind blank……

From that day I started working in their legal business handling the accounting whenever Nico asked me to do…… after all I knew they found out I was an accounts major from the stanford university….. An week before my graduation from stanford University I got kidnapped trying to save an girl……  When I turned 18 I left my family and moved to San Francisco to attend college…… I knew Noone in my family will be looking for me I am sure they don’t even know I got kidnapped….. The only person in my family who cares for me was my grandmother……. She is the only person who was always been there for me caring for me…… She died when I was 14 leaving me some money so that I could live my life like I want….. Since that night my whole life changed all my dreams got destroyed because of that one night one help I did……. Clearing my thoughts I started working on the files……

by afternoon I gave the finished file to gus who is here to watch and make sure I don’t do anything stupid…… I saw gus texting someone in his mobile few minutes later Nico walked in and checked the files…… “you can get back ira” Nico said giving me an small smile while I nodded my head and walked out the room…… I went back to the kitchen saw Lisa one of the Stephanie minion standing there glaring at me……. I knew Lisa has an huge crush on Mr. Marcelli whenever he gave me some work they glare at me……. Ignoring her glares I continued my work quietly……. Days flew fast a week has passed while I continued doing my chores…… I don’t usually talk with every other maids here except Louisa and few more…… I saw Anna walking towards me she is also one of the person I am comfortable with…… “did you heard????” She said looking at me while I looked at her frowning……. “She is coming back tomorrow” she said while I let out an tired sigh……

Hello readers, so who is this she??? Any ideas guys..... Sorry for the late update.....

Next update will be on Wednesday.......

Please do vote and comment.....