Chapter 10- introductions

Your eyes started to flutter open. Suddenly the feel of the comfortable satin sheets made you skeptical, trying to remember where you were.

You rubbed your tired eyes, as you sat up seining your legs over the side.

It took a minute to think about everything that just happened, you would've thought you were dreaming, but you were sitting on a queen size bed in a room the size of a library. Which confirmed you were in fact not dreaming.

You looked at the clock on your bedside table. "7:19"
*oh good I only slept an hour.* you thought to yourself.

Before realizing the clock read "AM"

"Oh my god I slept 13 hours." You knew you needed the sleep, you just wondered what had all gone on in the time you had been asleep.

You wanted to go downstairs to see Wanda, or at least see James. Even if you hated him at the moment you knew he wouldn't be adjusting well to this.

You stood up walking over to the bathroom, turning the silver ornate doorknob, swinging the glass door open.

When you walked in you saw the luxurious bathroom.

The beautiful tile, the walk in shower, even the bathtub in the bay window

The beautiful tile, the walk in shower, even the bathtub in the bay window. There was even a vanity across from the sink.

Everything was so gorgeous. Tears came into your eyes, you punched your wrist. Convincing yourself to wake up, hoping it was real. After a while when you didn't "wake up." You decided to take a bath.

You stripped out of your combat suit, and all the uncomfortable holsters. Even though Karpov had took your gun when he shoved you into the van, you still had your knives. Dumbass didn't even see them.

You walked over to the tub, completely naked. And turned the hot water handle, all the way.

You had never taken a bath but there was one in the bathroom of Karpov's wife's quarters. You were always interested in why people bathed. Now you would find out. You saw a bottle labeled "foaming bubble bath." You turned the bottle over the read the directions.

"When pouring in your bubble bath, add it slowly and right underneath the running water. The stronger the water pressure, the more bubbles you'll get. To increase the suds, rapidly run your fingers through the liquid underneath the tap and if need be, add more bubble bath before turning off the tap."

You looked at the slowly filling tub as you did what it said. The bubbles started to fill over the top layer. As you climbed in. The burning hot water felt uncomfortable at first, but then started to soothe your muscles. You leaned your head on the back of the porcelain tub.

"Oh my god" you mumbled as the words slipped out unconsciously. You laid there for a little while before slipping under the water, wetting your hair. You stayed there, maybe too long. You gripped the sides with your hands, not wanting to float to the top. You heard mumbled voices, thinking it was coming from the room next to you, until you opened your eyes, and saw a figure standing over you shouting. You shot up and covered yourself with your arms, holding your legs to your chest.