its all about 3: chapter 1

Ring... ring.. Simon's phone rang, he was sitting on the sofa waiting for Zhehan. They decided to go on a date. It's been a while they haven't done it. They're both busy with their own stuff.

Hello, 

Ge, help me *sob*It really hurt. Can you come over?. The man on the other line pleaded. He was crying in pain.

Simon sighed!. Jason was his ex-boyfriend  who broke up with him two years ago. They met each other a month ago when he and his mother bumped into each other in a cafe . His ex was diagnosed with liver cancer. 

I will. Give me five minutes ok!. Stop crying now. I'm on my way.

I'll wait. Thank you and sorry for troubling you. 

Don't say that. You're not troubling me. i neef to hang up now. Bye.

Zhehan who happened to hear this convo felt jealous. However he doesn't want to force Simon to do what he dislikes. dictating him to do things that he dont want. He doesn't want him to be stressed and at worst misunderstand him.

Can we go now?. He asked while a fake smile crept on his lips.

Ahhmm.. can we postpone it. I need to visit a friend in the hospital. 

A friend?. It sounded bitter but Simon didn't feel it. He was busy taking his things.
But you promise me. Zhehan acted cute in front of him. The truth is deep down there he's disappointed. 

Simon pinch his face. So cute!. Sorry but i will make it up to you the next day ok?. I need to hurry. 

And that's all. He already left without glancing at him. Without asking if he was ok with it or not. What do he expect?. For him they are dating, what about Simon?. Does he think the same? He thought yes however his action now tells that they are not. So what is this called then. Why do they live on the same roof? Being sweet and intimate to each other. Hanging out together with their friends. 

Yes they have been living together for almost five months now. For The past three months they have been content with each other. Not until he met that lady two months ago. He is not blind not to see and feel that something changes on him.

Sometimes their friends asked them if they were in a relationship. Simon would laugh at it and look at him. The look that only them could understand what it meant.
Am I hallucinating then?. Am I assuming things on my own?. 

He's not in the mood to go anymore. He was alone. How would he enjoy the movie?. 
Why would I get affected like this? Before I can go without anyone just on my own. He sighs!. Did I depend on him that much?. This is not healthy anymore. 

Zhehan drags his body out of the house he drives but he doesn't have a place to go. Just drive without any destination until he reaches the seaside. He parked his car in the parking area and got out. Feeling the cold wind blowing it gives him comfort. The wind is a bit chilly. Only coldness could ease the coldness of his emotion.

This is the first time he came to the seaside. All his life he was arrested at the hospital or inside their house. He is a sickly child. He can't do the things that he wants because of his health. He was lucky that his family had money for his medication so until now he was still alive. He was thankful he reached his age right now. For him this is a big blessing also to his family. 

He had a bone marrow transplant  two years ago. It takes a decade and half  before he gets an operation because his body is weak and it has a tendency to reject the bone marrow if he is operated on at an early age. They have to wait for the right time at the right age to perform it.

He treasure this life of him more than anything. Suddenly an accident happened unexpectedly. His family was involved in a plane crash. The worst came to its worst; they didn't survive. His depression led again to some complications in his heart.