special chapter

You want me to bring you here because you want to see the ocean but you keep on sleeping. 

Zhehan opened his eyes lazily. Maybe i can't see it but i heard it. I wonder if in the middle of this ocean there are sounds of waves too. 

Silly, of course it doesn't have. It was silent and calm in the middle of the ocean but it's scary you know.. Dai kun messed up his hair. 

Why?.

Because like humans the more silent you are the more secret you have. You have many thoughts inside. You hide your pain and struggles with your own. When you were being talkative the more you express your feelings at pain. You never let you pains maneuver you.

Being talkative sometimes has disadvantages, moreover it lessens your pain. Honestly, I'm sad.

Then what should i do to make you happy?.

Hanhan shook his head. Nothing.

I don't want to see you like this. Tell me.

Even though I want to, I can't. It's more difficult for me to leave if I do it.

You were torturing yourself already, it makes no difference after all.

It has. He leaned on Dai kun's shoulder. It's better this way. I'm sorry for dragging you in my own mess if you want to leave you can. I will not stop you. I know this is hard for you either.

Hanhan!. Dai kun is annoyed. I don't know what you are up to. Why do you keep on pushing away the people who were concerned about you?.

It's for the better. 

It's not for the better, it's selfishness. You see how Simon is suffering now. He's going crazy everyday.  

It's my bad, I know but I don't want to bother him. I never regret my decision. He will get better soon.

Dai kun gave him a tight embrace. Please don't push us away. We are the only people that you have here. If you did it. You were gonna be alone. No one will remember you. 

And that's all I want. He responded with his firm voice.

No, I will not let it. Ok i will not let Simon see you but i still stay here. I will be here until you get breathless.

Ok. Then hanhan close his eyes again. Listening to the heavy breaths of Dai kun and his cries. He was hurt rather, he calm himself. He's been attacking for pain and getting unconscious these past days. If it continues he will leave this world too soon.

I got a message coming from Jason.

Dai kun's sad face turns annoyed. You read it?.

Uhhh...

Why?, are you trying to kill yourself?. He's mad. I told you if he sent something to you. Dare not to open it.

If i will not watch it till the end I will wronged Simon by thinking that he has cheated on me. 

Fuck tgat mother fucker i will let him suffer one of this days. He's getting on my nerves every day. When will he stop?.

The video is about how he and Simon are getting on bed.

Dai kun was stunned and no words came out of his mouth. He just looked at Hanhan's face. It was no emotion other than calm and smiling.

At first it hurts me however when the video plays for a minute it turns out that it was plotted. He edited it. Well how stupid he is that  he didnt edit the content. I'm not a fool who will just watch the beginning and never let it finish.