chapter 5

As Zhehan sober up he was in a small room enough for one person only. He glanced at the clock at the bedside table. It's already 3am in the morning. His head is so heavy damn it. He got a hangover. His stomach is upset. He felt nauseated.. he rushed to get out of bed and run to open the door, the only door that he saw inside the room. Yes it was a bathroom, he vomited at the sink. As he vomited he felt he was dying. Feeling all his intestines will come out of his mouth.

Miles who was sleeping like an oil. Didn't hear him. After vomiting he fell down on the floor. His knee wobbled. He was so weak. He can't walk or even stand.

Did he regret that he got drunk?, the answer is no. He never. He waited for one hour to regain his strength. The bathroom is clean so he can stay even if he wants, it's ok.

It's already four oclock when he finally gets out of the bathroom. He cleaned himself and took his phone. 50 miss calls and 100 messages coming from one person.

His lips crept an oh.. shape. A bitter smile comes out. Now you remember me?. How weird that his heart is happy while his mind is not. 

After all, you were concerned about me. Simon what are you up too?. I can't understand you anymore. Feeling disappointed.

On the contrary Simon was pissed off. He can't contact Zhehan. Fuck it. And the news came that he was brought by a friend to his room inside the club. 

Dang it. He knows that he was his friend. He cant help himself think thay they have sex. Although Zhehan doesn't like that friend of his, how about that man. Zhehan got drunk for the first time. "Fuck it fuck it". He cursed.

He didnt go home. He stayed outside the club waiting for someone to open it. It's already 4pm and he wasn't sleepy. He was anxious.

Fuck it self you were scared of what?. You abandoned him for one week then you will act like this?. How shameless you are. He messed up and pull out his hair. He was angrt at himself. 

The reason why Zhehan got drunk is because of him. Zhehan knows its bad for his health, but he still does. For sure he was hurt damn it damn it.

Zhehan lay down in bed staring  at the ceiling. Reminiscing the past where Simon and him started hanging out. How he wished he could go back into that time. How he wishes that day never ends. 

They were happy and content. They hang out like they own the world. Staring at each other with a joyful smile. The eyes that tell all the emotion that they have into their hearts. The action that doesn't need to say a word for what it means.

Without noticing he was crying and that welcome when miles opened his eyes.

Crying?. For what is he dead already why you would cry on him.

Zhehan wiped his tears quickly. Can't help it. 

Hey!I know that you love him. I didn't expect that this was so deep. The reason why you were miserable right now. What's the matter between you too?.

Can you send me home?. He change the conversation. 

Did you have a home?. Stay here, I will let you eat first before sending you to your so-called home. 

Miles was annoyed. He didn't know anything about what was going on between Simon and Hanhan. Seeing how miserable Hanhan is, it's not a small thing.

Lay down there I will cook for you. Better sleep again. You need to rest more.  You lost some weight. Damn why did you abandon yourself like this?

Can you not preach to me? I don't want to hear it. I know it's my fault. I am repenting now. Sometimes we can do a thing that we didn't want to,to ease something heavy that we are carrying inside. So please.